Another school shooting
2/16/2018 12:09:20 PM (updated 2/16/2018 12:11:03 PM)
Old stat from anti gun Brady look under did you know about keeping a gun in the homes increases homicide
Love some of these
- There are more than 350 million guns in circulation in the United States — approximately 113 guns for every 100 people.
- 1.7 million children live with unlocked, loaded guns - 1 out of 3 homes with kids have guns.
- In 2014, 2,549 children (age 0 to 19 years) died by gunshot and an additional 13,576 were injured.
So some simple math age 0-19 years with hundreds of guns at their disposal and randomly sitting around the house loaded and unlocked, 13576 children were injured in some way. So out of the 350 million guns in the world that are honest law abiding guns and 1.7 million children exposed to the horrors of a loaded unlocked gun somehow only .8 percent of children are injured in some way.
wow more guns in the USA then people and millions of children live with unlocked and loaded guns. These millions of guns have decided to not attack people at random
13,576/1.7Million children = ( .0079..)
Annual United States Road Crash Statistics
- Over 37,000 people die in road crashes each year
- An additional 2.35 million are injured or disabled
- Over 1,600 children under 15 years of age die each year
- Nearly 8,000 people are killed in crashes involving drivers ages 16-20
- Road crashes cost the U.S. $230.6 billion per year, or an average of $820 per person
- Road crashes are the single greatest annual cause of death of healthy U.S. citizens traveling abroad
So I would say that if you driving a car you are more likely to get in a wreck then if not, if you know someone who owns a car you are way more likely to become injured or disabled by a car then by a gun that was left loaded and unlocked in a home. So what that means for chitheads is please stay home unplug your electrical devices and wrap yourself in 12 layers of bubblewrap and ducttape and put yourself in a thick steel box to make sure to protect yourself fully. If you can then bury that box several feet underground you are 100% less likely to be harmed by firearms, automobiles and other of lifes unknowns. Please make sure to include a way to continue to breath, take in a healty diet and fluids and the ability to take care of waste products.
Please make sure to write your congressperson to demand sensible automobile control legislation.
Now that I have offended the liberals on the site lets see how long till it gets flagged as inappropriate.