Off-Topic: Poor mouthing Billary....boo hoo....
(Lake Martin Specific)
111,136 messages
Updated 4/17/2024 11:03:49 PM
Lakes Online Forum
83,587 messages
Updated 4/19/2024 12:42:53 PM
Lakes Online Forum
5,193 messages
Updated 4/3/2024 3:47:36 AM
(Lake Martin Specific)
4,169 messages
Updated 4/16/2024 3:16:57 AM
Lakes Online Forum
4,169 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 11:05:05 PM
Lakes Online Forum
4,260 messages
Updated 3/24/2024 9:24:45 AM
Lakes Online Forum
2,976 messages
Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
(Lake Martin Specific)
169 messages
Updated 5/31/2023 1:39:35 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Lake Martin Photo Gallery

Welcome, Guest Select View Mode: [ classic | beta | recent ]
Name:   MartiniMan The author of this post is registered as a member - Email Member
Subject:   Poor mouthing Billary....boo hoo....
Date:   6/10/2014 2:06:48 PM

In probably the most pathetic answer to a legitimate question she cried crocodile tears that poor her and Slick Willy could barely afford their houses (please note the plural) when they left the White House.  Oh boo hoo Billary........somehow you managed to buy a house in a swanky area of NY where most people couldn't imagine ever being able to afford.  How did you do that if you were dead broke?!?!?  That would certainly have been my follow up question but then again, I am not a member of the govt media complex.  Answer me this Billary....how did you buy that house?  Where did the money come from?  If you were broke and in debt who in their right mind would lend you millions for your mansion?

Then she actually whined about having to make twice as much to pay taxes........wow!  I thought I have heard Slick Willie telling us ever since he left the White House that he was rich and just loved paying all those taxes.  Which is it?  I would be willling to bet anything that she and her perverted spouse took advantage of every tax loophole and break their team of accountants and lawyers could find.  And as regards to the debt, maybe if your hubby wasn't soliciting Lewinsky's from the teenage intern and then lying about it under oath you would not have needed your legal defense fund in the first place.  Maybe if he had a shred of human decency he could have saved us all from the pain and agony by admitting his outrageous behavior and resigned in disgrace.  Instead we got, it depends on the what the meaning of is is........and I did not have sex with that...woman! and all the other lies.

I will refrain from commenting on the massive amounts of makeup she wore but suffice it to say a few more gaffes like this one and there will be a hue and cry from the left wing nuts for Elizabeth Warren to run for the Dem nomination.  Heck she could be our first 100% female, 0.0001% Cherokee indian POTUS.  A real twofer for those that vote to "make history" rather than pick a decent leader.

Other messages in this thread:View Entire Thread
Poor mouthing Billary....boo hoo.... - MartiniMan - 6/10/2014 2:06:48 PM
     "100% female"? - Summer Lover - 6/10/2014 6:39:33 PM

Quick Links
Lake Martin News
Lake Martin Photos
Lake Martin Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us