Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Nags Head Photo Gallery

Name:   MrHodja - Email Member
Subject:   Hey GF
Date:   4/4/2012 10:31:32 PM

Wix asked you some pretty specific questions.  Are you going to get off your guvmint cell phone long enough to answer wix?

Chirp, chirp....

Name:   water_watcher - Email Member
Date:   4/5/2012 5:48:22 AM

He never responds to questions.  That is because he does not have his own views or enough backbone to say why he supports or agress with anything.  All he knows how to do is cut and paste, the throw darts.

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Date:   4/5/2012 2:00:21 PM

I am devastated. I need a battery replacement for my government issued phone and assumed a free phone would entitle me to a free battery. Wrong, the plan I have requires a $2 co pay for the battery. Wow, what a cheap government. I am considering an online petition for free batteries. I also checked and Paul Ryan's budget eliminates the free phone program. Why should the Right have their smart phones and those of us on entitlements have to look for a pay phone?

Date:   4/5/2012 3:21:09 PM

I'm not amused.  When are you going to answer wix's questions?

Name:   Talullahhound - Email Member
Date:   4/5/2012 5:27:54 PM

Maybe he is subscribing to the first rule of testifying before  Congress -- "If you don't like the question you are asked, answer the one that you do want to answer".  Or maybe he is subscribing to Rule #2 - "I refuse to answer on the advice of counsel and adhere to my Constitutional right under the 5th Amendment".

I idlely wonder why some people on this forum think that they are entitled to an answer just because a question is asked. 

Date:   4/5/2012 7:44:45 PM

If one asks questions to try to make a point and expects answers that person should then capitulate and answer questions sent his or her way.  Last I knew debates were a two way proposition.

Name:   Talullahhound - Email Member
Subject:   But
Date:   4/5/2012 8:40:48 PM

I wouldn't exactly say that this forum follows any of the rules of debate, do you?  Last time I checked there was supposed to be a rule about attacking the ideas but not the person. 

Mind you, I'm not sticking up for GF.  I'm just suggesting that there may be reasons...

Name:   wix - Email Member
Subject:   But
Date:   4/6/2012 12:13:19 AM

GF asked me how I would solve the health care problem and I answered him.  Your defense of his desire to run and hide when he is cornered says volumes.  Guess you gotta stick together.

Quick Links
Nags Head News
Nags Head Photos
Nags Head Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

NagsHead.USCoast.info
THE NAGS HEAD WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Coastal Town