Lakes Online Forum
2,976 messages
Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Nags Head Photo Gallery

Name:   MartiniMan - Email Member
Subject:   Where's Oblamer on P i ss C hrist?
Date:   9/22/2012 10:51:46 AM

I am waiting for the televised apologies by TOTUS and his SecState Billary for the disgusting crucifix in a jar of urine masquerading as art but so far its been crickets from the WH.  What a shocker.  I can only imagine the outrage he would express if we put a picture of the Prophet porking a 10 year old in a jar of urine.  The first is freedom of speech and the second is offensive to an intolerant religion and must be condemned. 

Now GF that is truly an example of hypocrisy.........  First they came for the amatuer filmmakers, but I didn't object as I wasn't an amateur filmmaker.......

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Date:   9/22/2012 11:52:10 AM

I agree with you. It was first on display in 1989 during Reagans term. Maybe you can find where he denounced it as I can not. Surprisingly, the photographer Andres Serrano was raised a strict Roman Catholic.

Date:   9/22/2012 3:44:35 PM

Nor would Reagan have demeaned the US by broadcasting sniveling apologies to people who have never even seen the stupid video trailer. By the way, here is the original text of the apology commercial by TOTUS before editing (I have my inside sources). "My dear Muslim brothers, let me be clear..uh..um...as dictator of the United States...uh, I mean as supreme leader and messiah I want to reach out to you and condemn this horrific video that has never been seen by any of you. Anything that defiles mohammed, blessed be his name, is an abomination and the purveyors of such filth should be torn to pieces in the street and then have their heads chopped......what?!? Oh yeah, right, Americans might see this too.....uh, good point. As you know from my time in Indonesia and in the madrasah that I attended I developed a deep and aiding appreciation for my Muslim faith...um..I mean your faith. I always mess that one up...heh, heh... Anyway, I want you to know that despite the right of free speech in this country....something I really think needs to be changed, I have sent my jack booted thug police officers to detain this defiler of our faith...oops, there I go again....heh, heh....it's your faith......but I really like it.....the most beautiful sound on earth is the call to prayers.....why I remember my Marxist father telling me.....what? Oh yes, back to this horrible video.....our police have detained this infidel and we will release him to the mobs once I am reelected. Speaking of my reelection, I would really appreciate it if you could wait a month or two to show the world that my policies in the middle east have been a disaster...heh, heh....um, I mean this is really not helpful to me. And I know you want me back in office for another four years of further degradation of the Great Satan and Israel, the Little Satan.....uh wait a second, let me be clear, I am merely restating your beliefs and not mine, well at least as far as the voters know. And now Secretary Clinton would like to say a few words. Uh, and Hillary, you want to speak real slow cause they can't understand you like they do me...."

Date:   9/22/2012 6:00:37 PM

OBAMA 2012

Name:   MrHodja - Email Member
Date:   9/22/2012 10:55:10 PM

Why?

Date:   9/23/2012 12:01:50 AM

The idiot you are backing wrote me off as a victim and doesn't deserve to be president. Who other than an idiot overpays their income tax by $250,000 and then tells us taxes are too high? You and I both know he will file an amended return after the election and get the money back. He is playing you and his supporters for fools. OBAMA 2012

Date:   9/23/2012 8:24:33 AM (updated 9/23/2012 8:26:32 AM)

First, don't try to tell me what I "know".  Second, tell me what Obama has done to deserve to be President.  Third, give the name-calling a rest. And, finally, I know who is playing his supporters for fools and it isn't Mitt Romney.

Subject:   Isn't it amazing
Date:   9/23/2012 8:53:35 AM

what's important to libtards like GF?  They have an abnormal fixation, almost a mental disorder, about how much Mitt Romney paid in taxes while the guy they support is destroying the country.  If the gov't media would spend 1/10th the time they spent on Mitt Romney's tax return examining all of TOTUS's domestic economic and foreign policy failures Romney/Ryan would be up by 10%.  But such is the govt media which explains why they are less trusted today than ever in history.

But here's a question for you GF, are you saying Oblamer won't get 47% of the vote if Romney reaches out to them?!?!?  Wow!  That's some confidence dude.  Romney didn't write them off, he rightly recognized that about 47% of the American population is more interested in what government will give to them rather than what they can achieve for themselves.  How far the DemocRAT party has fallen from the days of JFK.......so very sad and pathetic but when you look at the sorry state of govt schools it is no wonder.

Subject:   Isn't it amazing
Date:   9/23/2012 11:36:35 AM (updated 9/23/2012 11:40:01 AM)

If you support MOST of the GOP ideals you will vote for Romney. If you support MOST of the Dem ideals you will vote for Obama. Most on the Forum who are Republicans did not support Romney in the primary but now support him as the Republican candidate as the lesser of two evils. I happen to support the Democrats and will vote for Obama while you support the Republicans and will vote for Romney. It is that simple. I am amazed that Hodja said nothing when terms such as loser and turd were used when referring to Obama but has an issue with the use of loser when referring to Romney. Lost count how many times loser has been used on this Forum. Are you really that pious? Give me a break!

Subject:   Always changing the subject
Date:   9/23/2012 12:28:46 PM

Away from the incompetence and failures of Oblamer aren't we? GF, the two former Obama voters from Ohio that will vote for Romney both said the same thing to me. They believed what Obama said in 2008 but they now realize that he just isn't up to the task and is not intellectually or ideologically suited to be POTUS. Both acknowledged his lack of executive experience and that he shows no sign of getting any better and in fact seems worse than right after he was elected. They are mature and intellectually honest enough to understand and acknowledge that they made a mistake in 2008. And so they, like tens of millions of Republicans they are going to do the mature thing and vote for an adult in the WH and hopefully send the man child packing. That you cling to what is objectively obviously a failed presidency says a lot about the modern day liberal. And it ain't a pretty picture. If you want European style economic performance and the ascendancy of dictators and Islamofascists the Obama is definitely your guy. He'll give you all that and much worse if he gets another term. As for me, I have seen more than enough hopeless and change for the worse and am going the other way. Time will tell if enough Americans vote the same way so we can overcome the massive voter fraud that will occur in states like Florida and Ohio.

Subject:   Wrong Again
Date:   9/23/2012 2:21:49 PM

I voted for Romney in the primary.

Why do you think Obama deserves another four years?  Is it the economy?  Is it foreign affairs?  Is it his social agenda?  C'mon, there's bound to be something.

Subject:   [Message deleted by author]
Date:   9/23/2012 4:19:28 PM (updated 9/23/2012 4:19:46 PM)

Quick Links
Nags Head News
Nags Head Photos
Nags Head Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

NagsHead.USCoast.info
THE NAGS HEAD WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Coastal Town