Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Bear Creek Reservoir Photo Gallery

Name:   MartiniMan - Email Member
Subject:   Persons of interest in Boston
Date:   4/18/2013 8:29:53 AM

Hmmmmm...... not exactly looking like the wet dream suspect of the media and Archie do they?  Kind of looking more like the guys I suspected to be the perps.........Disclaimer:  these are just persons of interest and may be honest, law abiding citizens and not the actual deviant(s) that perpetrated this terrorist act.

Name:   au67 - Email Member
Subject:   Persons of interest in Boston
Date:   4/18/2013 8:37:57 AM

Read this morning that the Saudi "person of interest" who was injured in the blast is being deported.  Rather curious.

Name:   architect - Email Member
Subject:   please
Date:   4/18/2013 8:57:13 AM

MM covers his hope with a caveat, but it is hard to hide his glee.

We do not know whether these people have anything to do with this.  We do not know, if they were, whether they even no what Islam is.  We do not know where they are from.  We do not know why they are in this crowd. 

We DO KNOW that we can always depend on many on this forum to make assumptions based on personal beliefs and opinions rather than facts.  We DO KNOW that many on this forum are willing to pour gasoline on the flames if it advances their political beliefs and agenda.

I will leave it to the experts to get to the reality of what Happened in Boston.

Name:   h_hob - Email Member
Subject:   please
Date:   4/18/2013 9:10:41 AM

Before you start on this forum and cleaning it up, you need to clean up your own back yard right there in Atlanta. 

Subject:   Of course I will be happy
Date:   4/18/2013 10:14:52 AM

if its an Islamofascist instead of some homegrown domestic terrorist or some nut job.  As I already pointed out in another post I can make sense of that.  They hate us, including you appeasers on the left, they hate America, they want to terrorize and kill us and destroy our way of life and return it to the 6th century where they are clearly residing. If they are responsible it will make perfect sense to me no matter how outraged I am by their actions.

But Archie, I find it both amazing and in many ways nauseating that you seem to be more concerned with me posting a picture that the FBI clearly wants as many people to see as possible so they can find these two and determine whether they are involved or not than you are about the bombing.  Who fans the flames more, me for posting the picture or the people that killed and maimed at the Boston Marathon?  One would think from your posts that we are responsible and not them.  Sorry, but I don't see it that way.

Subject:   Did you
Date:   4/18/2013 12:50:13 PM (updated 4/18/2013 1:00:08 PM)

get this picture from some right wing blog?  The current word on all TV channels (well I haven't checked Fox...it is certainly not beyond them to ignore the authorities)  is that the authorities have, as yet,  released no photos for public view.

I am a bit disturbed to hear you admit you will "be Happy" if it is an Islamofascist instead of a domestic nut. Please explain that MM.  I would think, as an American and a member of the human race, you would be equally outraged and saddened regardless of who did this.  Now, are you going to demand an apology for my saying you will be happy.........etc?

Now I agree with you that the Islamofascists hate America.  What is your assessment of Tim McVeigh's feelings about America?

Subject:   Oh my........
Date:   4/18/2013 1:17:14 PM

The picture is everywhere except I suppose on the news organs that you frequent as they are still hoping its an old, white guy tea party member.

I explained why I would be happy it is an Islamofascist versus an American citizen.......but then again I don't hate this country so you probably won't understand.  If you didn't get it the first two times I explained I doubt you will now so I am not going to repeat myself.

Subject:   From the NY Times
Date:   4/18/2013 1:58:26 PM

This is about the picture making the rounds everywhere except pmsnBS et al and i quote from the NY Times:  

in Washington, Janet Napolitano, the secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, addressed the attacks, telling a Congressional committee that the authorities are seeking to speak with “individuals” spotted in video footage.

“We have been collecting video from a variety of sources, as you might imagine, at the finish line of the Boston Marathon,” she said. “There’s lots and lots of video. There is some video that has raised the question of those that the F.B.i. would like to speak with. i wouldn’t characterize them as suspects under the technical term. But we need the public’s help in locating these individuals.”

Entirely consistent with my description as persons of interest.  Of course i am glad to do my part by putting the picture on the forum, even at the risk of being accused of fanning the flames and inciting riots and yelling movie in a crowded fire house or whatever else you accused me of doing.

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Subject:   From My Source
Date:   4/18/2013 3:07:57 PM

The New York Post's front cover brays this morning, underneath a photo of two Boston Marathon spectators. "Feds seek these two pictured at Boston Marathon." After its embarrassing performance on Monday in the aftermath of the marathon bombings, has the Post redeemed itself by scooping the first, much-discussed photos of the suspects?

No. As CBS' John Miller reports, neither man is likely to be a suspect in the bombings, and these are not the pictures of the possible suspects that authorities plan on releasing. But I didn't need John Miller to tell me that— the "persons of interest" in the photos are two local kids who had already been checked out by Reddit and other message-board "crowd-sleuthing" efforts yesterday, and found to be a incredibly unlikely suspects.

Subject:   Both may be off the hook
Date:   4/18/2013 3:20:04 PM

They claim to be a track coach and an athlete that work at a nearby Subway........if so, the search continues and TOTUS' and Archie's wet dream that its an old, white guy tea party adherent is still in play.  Good news Archie!

Subject:   I'm not having a wet dream.
Date:   4/18/2013 5:02:00 PM (updated 4/18/2013 5:07:12 PM)

I am expecting the FBI, ATF, Homeland Security, Boston Police, etc to do a better job of catching the nut or nuts who did this than the Peanut Gallery around L Martin. I am also patient enough to give them the time needed to do it. Then it will be good news for me regardless of who it is. Not so sure about MM.

BTW: You are right...according to authorities the 2 pictured are not "persons of high interest".  Sit tight MM, they may ferret out an Arab yet and you can "be Happy".  Wonder how you will react if they come up with a right wing anti government militia gun nut type, will you be "sad"?

Subject:   I'm not having a wet dream.
Date:   4/18/2013 5:09:04 PM

C'mon and admit it Archie, you are really and truly hoping it is an American that did this, right?  I will freely admit that I hope it wasn't an American.  I freely and proudly admit that I hope its an Islamofascist.  I hope its some dirtbag Arab terrorist because I can make sense of that.

Name:   wix - Email Member
Subject:   Archy
Date:   4/18/2013 6:04:47 PM

As a proud ATL resident, I'm sure you were the most supportive of the Board of Education to correctly handle the test scoring/cheating scandle for your crack democrap run city and county.  What happened?  Why did the Republican Governor have to come in, fire the Board, then indict all the demorat crooks that are teaching your children how to cheat and steal.  Take care of stuff at home first bro... You are/had used the ATL school system to educate your children, haven't you??

Subject:   New Persons of interest in Boston
Date:   4/18/2013 6:05:41 PM

This is from the FBI as released recently.  Hmmmmm.......still not looking like old, white tea party types........NPR and Salon must be distraught........

Quick Links
Bear Creek Reservoir News
Bear Creek Reservoir Photos
Bear Creek Reservoir Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

BearCreek.LakesOnline.com
THE BEAR CREEK RESERVOIR WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Lakes Online