Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Bear Creek Reservoir Photo Gallery

Name:   wix - Email Member
Subject:   Mark Sanford beats the democrap in SC
Date:   5/7/2013 8:56:22 PM

Seems all you have to do is mention Pelosi to win an election. Unless you live in the cave with our lib trio, you know the story of Mark Sanford in South Carolina. He just beat Colbert's demorat sister in a. Special election I for US Rep in SC. This is the first of many defeats for o-idiot and his cast of fools in 2014. Hopefully, the RINO Republicans will wake up and get off their ass.

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Subject:   Disgraced Mark Sanford beats the democrap in SC
Date:   5/7/2013 9:02:23 PM

Should make a great candidate in 2016........Sanford vs Hillary

WASHINGTON -- Disgraced ex-South Carolina governor Mark Sanford won his bid for redemption on Tuesday night, defeating Democrat Elizabeth Colbert Busch for his old seat in Congress.

Sanford, a Republican who admitted an extramarital affair in 2009, was ready to quit politics for good if he was not victorious in South Carolina's 1st Congressional District. He will replace Republican Tim Scott, who was appointed to the Senate.

The former governor -- once a rising GOP star considered White House material -- was at one point a favorite in the Republican district, which Mitt Romney carried by 18 percentage points in the 2012 presidential election. But the revelation that his ex-wife, Jenny, accused Sanford of trespassing at her home caused the National Republican Congressional Committee to withdraw its financial and logistical support.

Sanford must appear in Charleston County Family Court on Thursday on his ex-wife's complaint.

Name:   MartiniMan - Email Member
Subject:   Kind of sad actually
Date:   5/7/2013 9:44:06 PM

That the Democrat party is so out of touch and demands ideological purity that they couldn't find a suitable alternative to someone as vulnerable as Sanford. Such is life when you are controlled by the extremist left wing nuts of high taxes, out of control govt, abortion on demand, labor unions and gay rights activists. If only they could moderate their views, reach out to the middle and distance themselves from the radical left they might have a chance. Sound like familiar advice?!?!? How does it feel?

Name:   wix - Email Member
Subject:   GOOFHEAD
Date:   5/7/2013 9:59:10 PM

He whipped yo girl's butt. Obviously, his ex-wife is a demorat to file charge so conveniently during the election. Politico bragged for weeks about how Colbert's sister was gonna win. Just shows us how weak the democraps really are. BTW, Sanford's GF is hot.

Subject:   GOOFHEAD responds
Date:   5/7/2013 10:23:23 PM

It's a district that Romney won by 18 percentage points. Kinda hard for a freedom loving Dem to win against those odds. The Right doesn't walk their talk when it comes to morals. Cheat on your spouse? No big deal. Stalk your ex? No big deal. Everyone on the Right does it so no big deal. Sanford for President 2016....The Cheating Candidate>>>>>>Makes Newt look like a saint. 

Subject:   Well he would attract Dems
Date:   5/8/2013 7:19:23 AM

With his moral issues they might get confused and think "R" on the ballot was a typo. GF, people in glass house ought not toss stones. I will take the exception of a Sanford any day over the norm of the Dem party when it come to their beloved politicians like Teddy Drowm Em Kennedy, Slick Blue Dress Willie, Charlie Tax Cheat Rangel, etc., etc., etc. Sanford winning is the Dem party's fault for putting such an extremist left wing nut opponent that the good citizens were forced to vote for him. If the Dem party wasn't so entwined with extremist, radical leftists this would not have happened. You really must moderate your views, move to the middle.

Name:   MrHodja - Email Member
Subject:   Well he would attract Dems
Date:   5/8/2013 9:35:12 AM

I would take a "flawed" Republican over a "perfect" Democrat any time..

Name:   architect - Email Member
Subject:   Kind of sad and funny actually...to hear
Date:   5/8/2013 10:09:35 AM

a  T party leaning republican talk about the Democrats demanding ideological purity!  LMAO!!

Subject:   Make you wonder who's "flawed"
Date:   5/8/2013 10:11:48 AM

Subject:   Sarcasm is lost on the weak minded
Date:   5/8/2013 10:25:03 AM

Thanks for your post Archie, it reminds me that the use of sarcasm is usually lost on the weak minded......since you apparently missed the intent of my comment allow me to explain in simple English.  We in the GOP are frequently reminded that our candidates only lose because of the imagined and completely fabricated control of the far right or tea party whatever imagined boogeyman lurks out there for the ideologically driven leftists.  And this is almost always accompanied by the friendly advice that they just need to be more like Dems or those confused independents.  Then we will win elections.  That this flies in the face of all reality is immaterial.

I was merely giving what is good for the goose........but it was lost on you.  Next time I will be more elementary and will include a detailed discussion and explanation so you will not be lost.

Subject:   Sarcasm is lost on the weak minded????????????????
Date:   5/8/2013 12:12:03 PM (updated 5/8/2013 12:16:43 PM)

Sure see no sarcasm in your post.  Are you not the one who spouts off about uncompromising adherence to "principle" being necessary by the Republican party without regard to whether it might be what the vast unwashed citizenry might prefer?  If that is not a demand for "ideological purity" what the he// is it?  This "weak mind" just can't grasp it...help me understand the difference mighty Martiny.

Name:   MrHodja - Email Member
Subject:   Make you wonder who's "flawed"
Date:   5/8/2013 12:43:12 PM

No doubt in my mind.

Subject:   Thanks for proving my point by not seeing it
Date:   5/8/2013 3:15:05 PM (updated 5/8/2013 3:18:58 PM)

And to think GF claimed in the thread above that you did understand it.......you guys need to coordinate better......

Subject:   Mine either
Date:   5/8/2013 3:15:24 PM

Subject:   Mine either
Date:   5/8/2013 4:58:19 PM

Simple minds think alike.

Quick Links
Bear Creek Reservoir News
Bear Creek Reservoir Photos
Bear Creek Reservoir Videos

About Us