Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Bear Creek Reservoir Photo Gallery

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Subject:   A Feel Good Story For Conservatives
Date:   5/14/2013 10:48:05 PM

Poor John can't control his caucus or his daughter. As Pelosi said...if he were a woman he would be called the weakest speaker in history. Guess his son in law can show John how to loosen up and smoke some weed.

Boehner's daughter marries Rastafarian

The day that many conservatives anticipated with dread came to pass over the weekend. 

House Speaker John Boehner's daughter tied the knot in Florida on Friday night with a Rastafarian construction worker. Linsay Boehner, 35, wed Dominic Lakhan, 38, under heavy security  in Palm Beach County during a sunset ceremony. 

Lakhan, originally from Jamaica, looked sharp with 3 1/2 foot dreadlocks spilling down his back. The bride wore a white strapless gown that exposed her arm-band tattoo. 

Lakhan reportedly was arrested for marijuana possession in 2006 after a traffic stop turned up 4 grams of pot. His new father-in-law is adamantly against all uses of the plant, including for medicinal purposes.

Name:   MartiniMan - Email Member
Subject:   A Feel Good Story For Left Wing Nuts
Date:   5/15/2013 8:01:13 AM

I know this will get y'all excited as we will get to see more pictures of the Wiener.  Of course the original scandal will be a resume enhancer and at least you can't accuse Dems of being hypocrites....they have no morals or standards of behavior.  

Anthony Weiner’s bid to rise from the political dead is ready to begin in earnest — the disgraced former congressman will announce he is running for mayor as early as next week, according to sources.

“He’s definitely running,” one Weiner ally told The Post.

After weeks of hinting at a run, Weiner has taken a major step toward firing up his campaign by hiring a manager to guide his mayoral bid, according to a report.

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Subject:   A Feel Good Story For Left Wing Nuts
Date:   5/15/2013 9:43:58 AM

I agree that Weiner is an idiot and may pull off a Sanford. Your silence is golden as I assume you agree that the marriage is a feel good story for you.

Subject:   I could care less about the marriage
Date:   5/15/2013 12:19:29 PM

And why should I?  Why is it even worthy of comment?  Why not tell us why you still support Obama given the avalanche of scandals emerging from his administration?  And that doesn't even address his abject failure on domestic and international issues.

Name:   architect - Email Member
Subject:   I suspect
Date:   5/18/2013 9:24:02 AM (updated 5/18/2013 9:35:33 AM)

you would find it worthy of comment if Obama's daughter married a devout practicing Muslim.  For that matter, you would probably find sufficient reason to honor us with your wisdom if Pelosi's daughter did the same thing as the speaker's!

PS:  MM, while you are at it, please explain to me why this wedding is not headline news in the "liberal' media and why the "Obama" scandals are.

BTW: MM, just as with the Boston bombings, I have not commented on the "Obama" scandals until the investigations are complete and the facts are clear.  Well on Bengazi it appears that clarity has arrived...GOP BUSTED!!

Subject:   You are delusional
Date:   5/18/2013 11:03:24 AM (updated 5/18/2013 11:05:31 AM)

GOP busted? You need to out away your crack pipe and stop watching pmsnBS. Hillary and Obama knowingly lied and participated in a cover up. Even the venerable Bob Woodword said Benghazi is like Watergate.....except no one died as a result of Watergate. You stay on the sidelines while the truth of this corrupt administration keeps coming to light.....I expect nothing less from you. As for Obama's daughter marrying a Muslim I suppose I would comment. What is she, 10 years old? 15? Now that might be common with Muslims and racist rednecks in North Georgia when you were growing up but it's a little odd these days. Stay hunkered down Archie, the adults will be glad to carry the water for you as usual. And I knew you were looking...... By the way, you asked for one racist Dem that was still a Dem and I gave you around a dozen......want some more or do you admit defeat?!?!? You make it so easy......

Quick Links
Bear Creek Reservoir News
Bear Creek Reservoir Photos
Bear Creek Reservoir Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

BearCreek.LakesOnline.com
THE BEAR CREEK RESERVOIR WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Lakes Online