Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Bear Creek Reservoir Photo Gallery

Name:   MartiniMan - Email Member
Subject:   MORE NEWS TOO GOOD FOR GF
Date:   6/10/2013 12:05:27 PM

Record 23+ million now on food stamps........but hey, the stock market is going through the roof, right GF?  Yet more evidence that this so-called recovery is the worst in our nations history and non-existent for tens of millions of Americans.......

Oh and on another note, the biggest jump in hiring last month was with temp agencies......welcome to the future with Obamacare where you can only find part time work, will have to work two jobs to get by and have to pay the fine because you can't afford even the cheapest plan being offered in the exchanges......if they actually get put together and work.......

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Subject:   .
Date:   6/10/2013 3:29:58 PM (updated 6/10/2013 3:31:25 PM)

Subject:   ..
Date:   6/10/2013 3:30:12 PM (updated 6/10/2013 3:31:51 PM)

Subject:   NEWS IS TOO GOOD OR YOU LIE
Date:   6/10/2013 3:30:22 PM

Hmmmmmm. Let's see today it is 23+  million. 2 months ago you posted this:

Name:  MartiniMan The author of this post is registered as a member - Email Member
Subject:  ~48M on Food Stamps - New Record!!!!
  3/11/2013 3:36:55 PM

Market is UP and Food Stamps down 50%. Why you bitc?in????????+ Now squirm out of this and tell us the "+"=25 million...........

Subject:   Sigh......I assume too much
Date:   6/10/2013 3:59:46 PM

GF, I actually thought you might be better informed and I will admit I used some shorthand in my post so let me educate you.  And by the way, I do appreciate you being so conscientious and desperately searching old posts for apparent contradictions.....but again, no joy my little liberal friend.  

In fact 2 months ago a record 48 million Americans were on food stamps.  The current record is 23 million households are now on Food Stamps.  Sorry for the confusion and not being specific.  Now, as to the record number of households and Americans on food stamps.....any issue with both those records under your false Messiah?  You must be so proud......thought you had me, eh?  Liberals, they believe so much that just isn't true.......I bet oyu hate when that happens.  :-)

Subject:   New Too Good For MM
Date:   6/10/2013 7:11:50 PM

Now tell us why this is bad.

NEW YORK, June 10 (Reuters) - The dollar rose against the yen and U.S. bond yields neared 14-month highs on Monday on improved sentiment toward the U.S. economy after rating agency Standard & Poor's dropped its negative credit outlook for U.S. government debt.

S&P upgraded the U.S. credit outlook to "stable" from "negative," saying the chances of a downgrade of the country's rating is "less than one in three."

Subject:   Now, now..no hijacking
Date:   6/10/2013 9:09:15 PM

Start your own thread and quit trying to change the subject. Now, tell us what you think about the record 23 million HOUSEHOLDS on food stamps.....quite the records your false god is setting, eh? Worst recovery since the depression, record numbers on food stamps, record numbers on disability, record deficits, record number of scandals, etc., etc., etc. Now if your ultimate goal is the left wing nut wet dream of destroying the country I can understand how all this might send a thrill up your leg. But if you don't actually hate America all these records might actually be a wee bit disconcerting.

Quick Links
Bear Creek Reservoir News
Bear Creek Reservoir Photos
Bear Creek Reservoir Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

BearCreek.LakesOnline.com
THE BEAR CREEK RESERVOIR WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Lakes Online