Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Bear Creek Reservoir Photo Gallery

Name:   MartiniMan - Email Member
Subject:   Even leftists agree Obama is a fool
Date:   9/11/2013 8:27:59 PM

From the leftist Ron Fournier. Left wing nuts must be so proud......especially since they share Obama's desire to wreck this country from within. Mission accomplished!!!!! Naive about the levers of power: Where to start? Obama reversed course on congressional authorization at the last minute, after a private chat with his chief of staff, and to the surprise of his national security team--all in violation of presidential best practices. He then left the country on a quixotic trip to Russia, allowing misgivings to grow in Congress and the public before he could build a case for striking Syria. Boxed in, Obama seized upon a Russian proposal to put Syria's weapons in the hands of the international community. It's an impractical solution, a fig leaf. Either Obama trusts Russian President Vladimir Putin (a mistake) or he is a partner in deceit (an outrage). A Democratic strategist who works closely with the White House, and who requested anonymity to avoid political retribution, told me, "This has been one of the most humiliating episodes in presidential history." ... As he faced an international and constitutional crisis, Obama and his team were in a familiar state: isolated, insular, and alone.

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Subject:   Who Is The Fool???????
Date:   9/11/2013 8:51:14 PM

"Obama seized upon a Russian proposal to put Syria's weapons in the hands of the international community." Where you getting your facts??? All we are discussing with the Russians is eliminating chemical weapons from Syria. The Right is clear in Congress they will not support Obama sendng missles into Syria. 

What do you propose?

Subject:   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Date:   9/11/2013 10:30:31 PM

That's rich GF....Russia is now in charge of disarming Syria whilst they arm Iran and every other enemy of the free world.  GF, even for you this is a leap into the absurd.   I know.......you probably think was Obama's plan all along. GF, try to protect what little shred of dignity you have and admit this has been the disaster that even many on the left see it.  Putin checkmated Obama and John F'in Kerry....who served in Vietnam you know......

Man oh day......I can predict left wing nuts or as Rush likes to say, I know them like every inch of my gloriously naked body.......  GF.....you have outdone yourself with this one!

Name:   MrHodja - Email Member
Subject:   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Date:   9/11/2013 10:42:25 PM

Reckon he is a masochist? At times I admire him for standing his ground amongst repeated whippings, but maybe "sweet thing" Archie has it right..tuck your tail and run when the heat is on and the news is bad

Subject:   [Message deleted by author]
Date:   9/11/2013 10:42:25 PM (updated 9/11/2013 11:11:25 PM)

Subject:   Putin proves my point
Date:   9/12/2013 8:33:13 AM

Read his op ed in the NY Times. But I suppose you and Obama agree with him....we are not exceptional, right? This pathetic lecture from the country that killed tens of millions of its own citizens during the last century while we were wringing our hands over civil rights and bludgeoned ourselves because of a bunch of redneck Democrats denied blacks their civil rights........that's moral equivalency for you. How far we have fallen that we are in the position of being lectured by a dictator that is arming our enemies. So much for Hillary's ludicrous rest button. You people on the left are invincibly ignorant and blind ideologues. All I can say is wow! Mission mostly accomplished and if elected Hillary will finish us off.......

Subject:   Oh and by the way GF
Date:   9/12/2013 8:39:32 AM

The opposition to Obama and Kerry's feckless and incoherent policy toward Syria was bipartisan. Plenty of Democrats opposed this as was obvious when Harry Reid canceled the Senate vote to authorize. You ignorantly act like the GOP controls the House and the Senate. Your imbecile in chief can't even get his party to back his stupidity. And recall, there were initially a number of GOP Senators and congressmen that backed the strike but as facts and the absurdity of Obama and Kerry have come to the fore they backed away.where do you get your so called facts? But here's the deal. I maintain Obama doesn't need their approval. Why not man up and move ahead? He has the authority under the constitution. I know why but will give you your chance to be intellectually honest. So much for Axelrod's ignorant statement about the dog catching the car. Obama.......checkmated by Putin, checkmated by Congress and checkmated by his own incompetence. Russia in charge of disarming anyone.......what a bunch of rubes.

Subject:   Apparently Dem Senator Menendez thinks you are
Date:   9/12/2013 12:12:00 PM

Putin op ed made Menendez want to puke........but hey, it sounds like Putin sent a thrill up your leg.........

Subject:   Now Assad scolds WOTUS on Russian TV
Date:   9/12/2013 4:38:45 PM

Yet more humiliation for the man child as Assad goes on Russian TV to taunt and denigrate the wussy in chief. He needs to go play golf or shoot from the outside and turn over the running of the country to a real man. This goes from bad to abysmal to worse than abysmal. Cmon GF, explain how any of this is good for our country. This whole mess started when the idiot in chief foolishly and naively set a red line that he has neither the guts nor the intellect to follow through and everyone knows it. Then it got worse with Lurch Kerry made his idiotic off the cuff remark half witted remark that Putin jumped all over... This country has never been in more danger with this hapless buffoon and his cadre of half wits in charge of our government.....oh I know, looking weak, foolish, confused, zigging and zagging, incompetent, feckless and impotent are all part of his brilliantly conceived master plan to bring peace to the entire world........how's that working out in Egypt, Libya and now Syria? When tyrants think they can act with impunity......they will act. What an abject, miserable failure.....and I thought he could not possibly outdo his domestic failures but he sure proved me wrong.

Name:   h_hob - Email Member
Subject:   Now Assad scolds WOTUS on Russian TV
Date:   9/12/2013 5:37:00 PM

It could be worse. SOTUS could take another trip to the Middle East to make his little subservient bow to all of the Muslim leaders. I can honestly see him doing just that, so he can embarrass the country more.

Subject:   GF wisely goes AWOL
Date:   9/12/2013 9:39:54 PM

Multiple posts devastating his incredibly weak defense of his false god and nary a peep........hard to believe that GF can't see a truth that even Chris Mathews sees. Indeed this has been quite the week.......

Subject:   GF wisely goes AWOL
Date:   9/12/2013 10:22:02 PM

Sadly for the United States, I have to agree.

Quick Links
Bear Creek Reservoir News
Bear Creek Reservoir Photos
Bear Creek Reservoir Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

BearCreek.LakesOnline.com
THE BEAR CREEK RESERVOIR WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Lakes Online