Updated 5/31/2023 1:39:35 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Lake Martin Photo Gallery

Name:   MartiniMan - Email Member
Subject:   And now Billary is tanking in the polls
Date:   11/1/2013 10:05:29 AM

Oh my, the long knives for TOTUS should be coming out soon as she tries to distance herself from the man child and his incompetent administration.  Her challenge of course will be to defend her four years of failures as SOS.  She accomplished absolutely nothing positive in those four years......unless you want the U.S. to be seen as weak and feckless by the international community......in which case Mission Accomplished!  Or you want our government to leave our Ambassadors to be strangled and sodomized by Islamofascists......in which case Mission Accomplished! Or maybe you like our foreign policy being dictated by Russia.......in which case Mission Accomplished!  Saw an interview with a NY Times writer and when he was asked what Billary's team is touting as her accomplishments as SOS and all they could come up with was some Chinese dissident and all the miles she traveled.  Yep, the sign of a job well done for Billary is how many frequent flyer miles she got and something to do with a Chinese dissident which I am frankly at a loss to even remember........I know, left wing nuts probably have low expectations for women along with minorities......

Prediction.......any mention of Benghazi and her role in these senseless murders in which she was an accomplice will be deemed sexism, mean spirited, picking on a poor little woman and misogynist.......mark my my prediction and watch the Billary sycophants and enablers as they trot out one or all of these.

Name:   MAJ USA RET - Email Member
Subject:   And now Billary is tanking in the polls
Date:   11/1/2013 10:10:45 AM

Ah... but soon the press will hang the curtain... and tell the low information voters not to look behind it.

Subject:   Yep...as predictable as liberalism failing
Date:   11/1/2013 10:54:20 AM

For sure they will circle the wagons and when the intellectually honest complain about the bias they will point to all those tough articles and pieces they did 2 years ago as proof they are not biased.......but that is old news.......what difference does it make anyhow?  Except to the heartbroken wives, orphaned children and destroyed parents.....it will matter to them and should to the rest of us as well.  She is not fit to serve......but will be given a pass because she is a fellow traveler in their leftist ideology and a woman.  Sure she sucks but she got screwed by the black guy in 2008......its her turn.

Subject:   Now Mother Jones poll shows Dems in trouble
Date:   11/1/2013 2:37:14 PM

Uh oh left wing nuts, Mother Jones commissioned Carville's firm to conduct a poll about attitudes toward incumbents. Apparently Dem incumbents have gone from a positive to negative approval and have taken a much bigger hit than Republicans have over the shutdown.. And this poll preceded the debacle that is the rollout of Obamacare.....I can only imagine what they think of their Democrat incumbent today now that they have seen the costs, had the cancellation notices, tried and tried and tried on the website, etc.

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Subject:   Now Mother Jones poll shows Dems in trouble
Date:   11/1/2013 5:40:31 PM

MotherJones...so far to the radical left that even I don't read it. Yet, that is where MM now goes for his news. You have always downplayed any poll from the left...NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN yet Mother Jones is now your source. Yes,  you are a Leftist at heart and confused Right wing nut on the forum.

MM and Mama Jones...Perfect Together! 

Name:   Lighthouse - Email Member
Subject:   GF
Date:   11/1/2013 9:35:26 PM

If you got nothing to say, quit saying it.

Name:   MAJ USA RET - Email Member
Subject:   GF
Date:   11/2/2013 9:27:59 AM

Displacement behavior

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Subject:   Lighthead
Date:   11/2/2013 11:50:57 AM

I am so proud and encouraged that you read my posts.

Name:   Lighthouse - Email Member
Subject:   Lighthead
Date:   11/2/2013 12:05:41 PM

I like a good laugh now and then.

Quick Links
Lake Martin News
Lake Martin Photos
Lake Martin Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site