Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Nags Head Photo Gallery

Name:   MartiniMan - Email Member
Subject:   Pathetic and inflated Obamacare enrollment numbers
Date:   11/12/2013 10:10:12 AM

Besides being at 10% of their goal for the initial month and only 1% of their 6 month goal it turns out that the WaPo reports they are actually counting people that haven't actually pulled the trigger but have plan in their cart.  Question for masses, how many time have you put something in an online shopping cart and never bought it?  As for me, it is literally dozens of times.  So they are counting people that may never be back as having enrolled. Yet another in a long list of abject lis coming from the most dishonest administration in the last 100 years.  These guys and gals make Nixon look like a saint.

What I am quite sure you will not see in the reported lies...er, I mean, results.....is that the majority of those that did pull the trigger will be older folks with pre-existing conditions.  Talk about adverse selection!  And they won't be able to find a decent doctor anyway because docs know they will be screwed when the patient doesn't pay their premium.

And by the way Obamacare lovers, according to a recent CBO study in a decade after Obamacare is implemented between 30 and 40 million Americans won't be covered by health insurance........remarkably similar to the inflated numbers thrown around during the lead up the Democrats passing this monstrous piece of legislation.  Liberals......they can't and won't listen to reason when they told them this would solve nothing and would make things worse.  We TOLD YOU SO!  How about learning something from always being wrong and listen to people that understand government as it is, not as the wet dream left wing nuts think it is.......sheesh!!

Subject:   And now we learn Navigators are Dem operatives
Date:   11/12/2013 10:49:50 AM

Not only were they caught on camera advising that people commit a felony but it appears they are really just in business to sign up Dem voters........this is all so predictable and why you cannot trust the Democrat party with the levers of power.  It becomes all about their political power and making money....

URL: Obama's newest criminal enterprise...Navigators

Name:   Shortbus - Email Member
Subject:   And now we learn Navigators are Dem operatives
Date:   11/12/2013 1:46:19 PM

The Democrats are only making a mistake if their initial purpose is to improve something for the country.

Subject:   I don't get your point
Date:   11/12/2013 4:49:10 PM

Not sure I understand what you are saying. It seems pretty obvious to me that doing something positive for the country is the furthest thing from their minds.

Name:   MrHodja - Email Member
Date:   11/12/2013 5:51:26 PM (updated 11/12/2013 5:55:15 PM)

That is exactly the point I comprehended - that they never did have and still don't have the good of the country in mind, but rather are only interested in building their power base.

Date:   11/12/2013 5:51:27 PM (updated 11/12/2013 5:57:31 PM)

For some reason my post above showed up her as a duplicate, so rather than deleting it and incurring the wrath of the village idiot, I just edited it and this is the result.

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Date:   11/12/2013 6:44:14 PM

While the Right tries to justify why they lose and how close the race was, the Left wins and moves on to the next race. It is all about winning dudes. You have  your pacs and operatives and we have ours. Yours have money and we have brains. Yours have money and we have foor soldiers. 

Name:   h_hob - Email Member
Date:   11/12/2013 7:47:46 PM

GFY,

You mean you have welfare warriors.  Call them for the next armed conflict we have to enter into.

Date:   11/12/2013 7:55:01 PM

You have been around enough to have heard and understand the difference between "he would if could but he can't" and "he could if he would but he won't". GFY's "foot soldiers" fall into the second category. Those in the first category have too much pride to fall for the charade.

Subject:   Don't feed the troll
Date:   11/12/2013 8:08:01 PM

For some reason GF has decided to avoid any substantive discussion on the issues and just make silly drive by comments. I suppose we should be grateful that he doesn't make the same kind of inane drive by comments that we used to get from other left wing nut forum members. While they and GF recognize they can't defend the indefensible only GF still graces us with his so called wit........if you can call it that. The others have retreated to their bunkers while SLOTUS (Serial Liar of the US) poll numbers continue their slide. Latest Quinnipiac poll has him at 39 approve 54 disapprove and a strong majority that thinks he is a liar. And he has lost the vast majority of independents......too late of course to save the country but what the heck.

Subject:   Don't feed the troll
Date:   11/12/2013 8:43:10 PM

Surely there isn't anyone left who thinks Obama is truthful. Well, I guess if one is on the dole maybe it is in that person's best interest to not believe he is lying. I don't bother to talk to GF any more, just about him. One doesn't talk to him, just at him. Got tired of that paradigm.

Name:   Mack - Email Member
Subject:   Start 2016 With 40% ,,,
Date:   11/12/2013 10:05:36 PM

of the vote without even a name,, just the Demo candidate, regardless of who or what. Neat.
Sad, but, neat.

Subject:   MrHodja
Date:   11/13/2013 10:17:56 AM

I am pleased that you continue to read my posts as it means alot to me.

Subject:   Gone fishin'
Date:   11/13/2013 11:25:14 AM

I am pleased that your karma is -19 as it means alot to me.

Subject:   Hey Shorty Bus
Date:   11/13/2013 1:23:13 PM (updated 11/13/2013 2:01:55 PM)

You fear the truth or any opinion that does not agree with you and your ilk. If my comments bother you, simply put me on ignore and enjoy life. I sure don't want to stress you out with an opinion that differs from yours. 

Subject:   Hey...Shorty Bus is feeding the troll
Date:   11/13/2013 1:58:39 PM

Here trolly trolly trolly.....   free food, home, phone, insurance   sex   drugs   rap n roll   flash mobs...  just vote D

Jesus does not agree with you or your ilk.  That's the truth.
Evil has come to America and you are part of it.
And the bad stuff ain't even cranked up yet.

Just wait. A little more than a thousand years from now,  your ilk will be tossed into a burning pit.
Maybe enough time to change your ways.

Quick Links
Nags Head News
Nags Head Photos
Nags Head Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

NagsHead.USCoast.info
THE NAGS HEAD WEBSITE