Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Nags Head Photo Gallery

Name:   MartiniMan - Email Member
Subject:   More bad news about HEcare..2.3M jobs lost
Date:   2/4/2014 4:44:01 PM

Yep, it turns out the CBO is now saying HEcare (formerly Obamacare.....and guess what "HE" stands for) will cost 2.3 million jobs in the next 3 years.  I can tell you that if they took into account the number of full time jobs that will be turned into part time jobs it will be many more millions of jobs lost to this travesty.  And this at a time when we already have 90 million plus people out of the workforce and the lowest labor participation rate in over 30 years since our last disastrous president.

So let's see, millions lose their current insurance despite being lied to on multiple occasions by HEOTUS that they would not.  The website was an initial train wreck and now we know it is littered with security problems and the inability to fix errors.  Most of those that are finally able to use the website to sign up are going for Medicaid and not private insurance because the premiums and deductibles are too high. Young people are making the rational decision not to sign up which means premiums will skyrocket and the taxpayers will be paying billions to the big business insurance companies to bail them out.  Multitudes of doctors and hospitals are opting out which was yet another bald faced lie told by HEOTUS.  Visits to the ER have skyrocketed.  30 million are still uninsured. And so on and so on and so on........  And now we learn the truth (which many of us predicted) that HEcare will cost millions of jobs.

You see people, there really is no such thing as free health care and we can now watch as HEOTUS destroys the greatest medical system in the world.  Mission accomplished for the one who hates America.

Name:   au67 - Email Member
Date:   2/4/2014 8:50:33 PM

But Lugan said "The man believes he is doing what is right for the country.  He is not out purposely to detroy this country...and I doubt that he will."

How can millions of people have this same opinion?  

Date:   2/4/2014 9:25:21 PM

Invincible ignorance....willful blindness......some other explanation?!?!?!?  It is truly a mystery to me.  I can understand the left wing nuts. They too hate America and appreciate everything he is doing. The rest are a complete mystery to me.  

Name:   au67 - Email Member
Subject:   The NYT's take
Date:   2/5/2014 4:10:12 PM

The New York Times editorial page says the loss of these jobs is a good thing!!!

"The Congressional Budget Office estimated on Tuesday that the Affordable Care Act will reduce the number of full-time workers by 2.5 million over the next decade. That is mostly a good thing, a liberating result of the law. Of course, Republicans immediately tried to brand the findings as “devastating” and stark evidence of President Obama’s health care reform as a failure and a job killer. It is no such thing."

Freeing workers...

Obviously, intelligence is not a requirement to work at the Times.

Name:   MrHodja - Email Member
Subject:   The NYT's take
Date:   2/5/2014 4:59:02 PM

Incredibly twisted logic.

Subject:   Straight from HEOTUS' mouthpieces
Date:   2/6/2014 9:16:31 AM

The NYT in their well worn role as lapdog for our dictator is just doing as they are told by the administration.  In the most bizarre and twisted logic that would make Orwell blush they are trying to spin two and a half million people losing their jobs as a good thing.  I would say that any intelligent left wing nut could see right through that BS but any more I am not really sure that they have an iota of ability to think critically.  I would love to be proved wrong but I seriously doubt any of them have the courage to admit the truth that this is abject nonsense.  The cynicism of the administration is almost beyond belief but then again, given their abysmal first term and reelection I can understand why they hold the electorate in such contempt.

Quick Links
Nags Head News
Nags Head Photos
Nags Head Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

NagsHead.USCoast.info
THE NAGS HEAD WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Coastal Town