Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Bear Creek Reservoir Photo Gallery

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Subject:   News For The Right
Date:   2/12/2015 12:31:35 AM

This is the imbecile that Martini and his puppets depend on for their news. 

What A Joke

Name:   JohnGalt - Email Member
Date:   2/12/2015 7:30:04 AM

No more of a joke than you believing that Bengazi was the result of a Youtube video.

Name:   Shortbus - Email Member
Date:   2/12/2015 8:05:44 AM (updated 2/12/2015 8:15:23 AM)

Pick the most accurate statement:

Liar

Incompetent

Competent Liar

http://www.infowars.com/stream.pls

http://www.infowars.com/

Name:   MartiniMan - Email Member
Subject:   Tampa Bay Tribune is your source?!?!?
Date:   2/12/2015 8:30:52 AM

Wow GF, and you call our supposed source of news an imbecile?  Help me understand the logic here Goofy.  Very poor children cross the border illegally with very few caught and the government somehow inspected them and vaccinated them.  Thanks for that laugher.  But more to the point, and why your source for this nonsense is nothing but a left ing hit job: the numbers for vaccination rates in central American countries comes from the World Health Organization (WHO).  According to WHO, the reliability of those estimates is very low.  As they put it so well, their estimates are "based on data and information that are of varying, and, in some instances, unknown quality."  In other words they are guessing.  

Another factoid, your so trusted Tampa Bay fact checker cherry picked numbers to make their point.  In fact, the majority of the central American countries estimated vaccination rates went down dramatically in 2013 over 2012 (again, with very low confidence) and were below the U.S. estimate.  To put this into perspective, the CDC recently warned of a measles outbreak in the Phillipines.  The WHO's estimate of their vaccination rate in that country?  91%.  But even if vaccination rates in these countries are reasonably high (which I seriously doubt), I can assure you that the very poor that were streaming into the country are the least likely to have been vaccinated.

So once again Goofy, your inability to get beyond the slanted news organ that says something you like has trapped you.  I personally don't have any idea whether this was the cause of the measles outbreak although the timing is certainly suspicious.  On a final note, I and most intelligent people use multiple sources for our news and view Rush Limbaugh as a commentator on the news and an entertainer.  At least we know the difference and don't view comedy channels and all the BS's (nBS, cBS, aBS, pmsnBS, pBS, etc.) as reliable sources of news.  Now that is imbecilic!

Sometimes GF you just make this too easy.  

Name:   waterph - Email Member
Subject:   Tampa Bay Tribune is your source?!?!?
Date:   2/12/2015 1:23:30 PM

GF, Victim of Stockholm Syndrome!

Name:   MartiniMan - Email Member
Subject:   LOL
Date:   2/12/2015 2:14:09 PM

Poor GF.....he really hates facts, logic and reason.  I can't say that I blame him given his world view and politicians he considers worthy of his vote.

Name:   MAJ USA RET - Email Member
Subject:   SNR
Date:   2/12/2015 6:59:22 PM

As much as I hate to do it...

I am always trying to "...listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story" (Desiderata, Ehrmann, 1922)...

I have had to un-follow GF.  His interference and obfuscation in the flow of debate is like trying to attend to philosophy in a room full of unruly children. For me now, the signal to noise ratio has been improved.

- - LMF Curmudgeon

Subject:   Awwww Shucks
Date:   2/12/2015 8:14:11 PM

Please don't do that. Pretty please....you are my hero. You are acting like a spoiled kiddo who won't let me come to your birthday party.  I just never realized you only want positive responses to your posts. I promise I will agree with everything you post and will make you feel important.

Name:   h_hob - Email Member
Date:   2/12/2015 9:04:38 PM

GFY, were I the Maj I would say to you, GFY

Date:   2/12/2015 10:45:06 PM

The Maj has more class than that.

Glad to see you drive by...I always look forward to your return. Why are you and  those on the right so dam sensitive? You and I are just good ole buddies so I look forward to your endearing "GFY". You guys on the rght just need to loosen up or buy bigger panties.

Quick Links
Bear Creek Reservoir News
Bear Creek Reservoir Photos
Bear Creek Reservoir Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

BearCreek.LakesOnline.com
THE BEAR CREEK RESERVOIR WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Lakes Online