Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Bear Creek Reservoir Photo Gallery

Name:   MrHodja - Email Member
Subject:   Webmaster
Date:   4/13/2015 10:24:30 PM

I tried to associate a graphic with my screen name and was about 75% succeSsful.  Couldn't get the crop function to work so I could display the entire graphic.  Thus, the pic now associated with my name is not the entire graphic I tried to upload.  When I tried to use the crop function to bring in the entire graphic I got an error saying it didn't work and the staff had been notified.  Help!!

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Date:   4/13/2015 10:44:59 PM (updated 4/13/2015 10:46:57 PM)

Obama said he is sorry you are having this issue. To show you that he is King, he will have it fixed by one of his mindless cretins. Be patient. 

Name:   MartiniMan - Email Member
Date:   4/14/2015 7:58:22 AM

I would try lowering the resolution on the file before uploading.  That usually makes it smaller so it will fit in the space allotted.  And I would ignore Archibald......er, I mean.... Goofy and his goofy posts.

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Date:   4/14/2015 11:27:01 AM

As a believer in the First Amendment, you amaze me with your use of the word "IGNORE". You need to buy bigger panties and loosen up. 

Name:   MartiniMan - Email Member
Subject:   Let me educate you on the 1st
Date:   4/14/2015 12:13:28 PM

You have a right to say or type whatever you want (with some notable exceptions of course).  But you don't have a right to force someone to listen or read drivel or respond to it (as I am doing now).  You see Archie...I mean GF, the 1st amendment is the right of expression.  Its not the right of forced listening.  They can say anything they want on pmsnBS, but it doesn't matter to me as I don't bother watching.  Same can be said for you and Fox News.  Don't like it, don't watch.  As for me I have chosen to raise my level of intellectual consumption by not reading Archibald's posts.  The subject lines are bad enough.  

However, I would never suggest he not be allowed to post here although I have suggested he is better served commenting on other people's jokes on the other forum.  But the decision is entirely up to him.  That he slavishly reads all my posts is also his decision.  I would be flattered but I take it from the subject line alone that he may not be an admirer.  I could be wrong as I never read the body of his posts, but my instincts are usually pretty good on this especially given that a subject line that starts with "MM, you are an iodiot..." is usually not follwed by a post filled with praise and admiration.....but I could be wrong.......but I dont think so.

So when I say ignore the post I mean that literally.  Ignore it, don't respond, move on and solve your problem with the picture.  Not to ignore GF altogether.  To put you on ignore would be a huge, missed opportunity to see how dysfunctional and wrong the left is on pretty much every issue.  It is invaluable to understanding what damage the government school system has wrought on our society.

Date:   4/14/2015 4:55:03 PM

You're going to help me?

Name:   Webmaster - Email Member
Date:   4/14/2015 5:02:13 PM

File size shouldn't matter as it resizes it upon upload.

It looks like the cropping didn't work as intended. There may be quirks on a touch screen if that is what you are using? Otherwise, make sure when you drag the crop box with the mouse that it gets released from the mouse.

BP

Date:   4/14/2015 6:38:55 PM

Thanks, I will work at it some more.  Unfortunately both my non-touchscreen laptops won't bring the image in at all.  Too ancient I guess.

Name:   Webmaster - Email Member
Date:   4/22/2015 6:05:50 PM

We've stopped testing websites with IE on Windows XP. The last version of IE you can run on Windows XP is version 9 (Microsoft's current version of IE is 11). If you are using IE on XP, you might have better luck with the Chrome browser on Windows XP.

BP

Date:   4/22/2015 10:27:42 PM

Thanks. Somehow my latest attempt got uploaded and now shows.  Not sure how that happened but I guess it was "divine intervention" lol.  Thanks again.

Quick Links
Bear Creek Reservoir News
Bear Creek Reservoir Photos
Bear Creek Reservoir Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

BearCreek.LakesOnline.com
THE BEAR CREEK RESERVOIR WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Lakes Online