Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Bear Creek Reservoir Photo Gallery

Name:   Shortbus - Email Member
Subject:   My feeling.........Trump is for real
Date:   7/17/2015 12:56:54 PM

Honestly does want to help us all despite ourselves.

https://youtu.be/pc1un2GQW_4

Name:   lucky67 - Email Member
Subject:   My feeling.........Trump is for real
Date:   7/17/2015 5:28:38 PM

waiting on my yard signs to arrive--finally a businessman with no debts to private interest groups

Name:   architect - Email Member
Subject:   My feeling.........Trump isn't a good business man
Date:   7/17/2015 11:04:30 PM (updated 7/17/2015 11:06:39 PM)

He may not owe much to private interest groups (though I doubt it) but he sure owes a debt of gratitude to the bankruptcy courts for helping him avoid paying hundreds of millions of debt in 1991, 1992, 2004, and 2009! Seems to me somebody ought to tell him "your fired" instead of telling him he's for real! Maybe he should run for Governor of Puerto Rico or Prime Minister of Greece.

Name:   lucky67 - Email Member
Date:   7/18/2015 7:29:31 AM

Well since USGovt is already bankrupt (just not officially) , he should know what to do !

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Date:   7/18/2015 3:16:22 PM

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is again criticizing a well-respected member of his own party. Speaking at a conference of religious conservatives on Saturday, Trump was pressed on his recent description of Arizona Sen. John McCain as "a dummy." The moderator, Republican pollster Frank Luntz, described McCain as "a war hero." McCain spent more than five years as a prisoner of war after his plane was shot down during combat in Vietnam.

Trump said McCain "is a war hero because he was captured. i like people who weren't captured."

Trump will spend the next week backing off and explaining that is not what he meant.

Name:   copperline - Email Member
Subject:   Trump
Date:   7/18/2015 5:15:39 PM

Dear Donald,

I'm going to miss you when you are gone.... but I don't think you will go quietly, or quickly enough to avoid turning the GOP race into an even bigger circus.   Frankly, I am looking forward to seeing you on the debate stage with the other hopefuls... skewering them with your sharp retorts and insults.... sweating them by making the extreme positions of your party unequivacally clear and demanding a response for the other contenders.   

I think you are making an important statement about the state of American politics.   We, as Americans, like the brash & outspoken hero who will aggressively attack our enemies.  It scarcely matters if you are being logical, reasonable, or even launching retractions as soon as the words leave your mouth.  We don't care.   We like self-appointed winners who are self-confident to the point of being obnoxious.... and whose depth of understanding of the complexities of the world is nil.    You are the perfect charicature of the modern Republican candidate:   Wealthy, self-important, self-centered.   Committed to protecting your social class from a list of enemies that mostly includes people without wealth & power, but happily courting lower middle class conservatives with hints that they, too, can be rich like you one day.   In the meantime, you believe your wealth is proof positive of your genius.  

Like the guy who was born on third base and has gone through life claiming he hit a triple.....  Hang in there, Donald.   When the RNC boots you out, I'm looking forward to you going Ross Perot on them.......

Subject:   Trump Is An Idiot
Date:   7/18/2015 6:49:27 PM

Donald

Attack Obama, attack Hillary, but don't attack McCain. While John has to look in the mirror everyday and see the result of the beatings while a POW, you can do your comb over and remember your deferment from serving. I may not have voted for McCain, but he is a true War Hero.

Subject:   It is sad GF
Date:   7/19/2015 10:06:35 AM (updated 7/19/2015 10:08:48 AM)

but the Donald probably won't spend the next week backing off and explaining this stupid statement...at least not with any sincerity. This axxhole is more likely to double down on his statement. Trump is as arrogant and certain he is intellectually above us simple mortals as MM and Newt Gingrich.  Just another example of a misfit who agrees with his followers that he is always the smartest man in the room.

Name:   Shortbus - Email Member
Subject:   Mccain Is An Idiot 894 out of 899
Date:   7/19/2015 9:41:13 PM

Trump may be right again..................

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/fraud/elections_campaigning/news.php?q=1217103060

Date:   7/19/2015 10:27:20 PM

Thanks for posting the facts on McCain. I do agree he has a terrible temper. Perfect example of why you can't trust the Right. They will run candidates like McCain and Palin who were both not Presidential material. So glad we had Obama as the viable alternative. 

Date:   7/20/2015 9:03:22 AM (updated 7/20/2015 9:04:57 AM)

You know GF, it is a sad commentary on the current status of the Grand Old Party that one of their own faithful makes available information that makes public the many serious flaws of their most qualified and honest candidate for the highest office in the land that they have put forward since 1996.  Sad indeed...especially in light of this year's stunted crop.

Quick Links
Bear Creek Reservoir News
Bear Creek Reservoir Photos
Bear Creek Reservoir Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

BearCreek.LakesOnline.com
THE BEAR CREEK RESERVOIR WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Lakes Online