Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Bear Creek Reservoir Photo Gallery

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Subject:   MM Says WSJ Lies
Date:   11/25/2015 7:39:39 AM

MM, now tell us why your favorite newspaper The Wall Street Journal is lying? According to you, their lies are worst than the Hounds knowledge of WMD is Iraq. Their lies are worst than those posted by Archie. And, the worst of them all...the fact you have an employee read to you Archie's posts so you can always repeat your favorite lie....... "I don't read his lies".

Other than that, the Left wishes you and your puppets a very Happy Thanksgiving.

LIES, LIES, and MORE LIES

Name:   MartiniMan - Email Member
Subject:   Sigh......
Date:   11/25/2015 8:47:04 AM (updated 11/25/2015 9:17:18 AM)

First of all I don't have an on-line account with the WSJ so I can't read the article.  Send me your username and password and I will be glad to read it. I suspect it is an accurate rendering of what was announced so why why would I accuse the WSJ of lying?  

But I am familiar with the statements of the UN weather agency.  You do of course realize that the current weather trends are being caused by El Niño, which has zero to do with long-term climate change or anything that man does, right?  But even so, I suggest you go back and look how long we have had the ability to accurately record global temperatures and compare it to the age of the earth. Some record high....... GF, you need to get a grip and understand that the climate has always changed and will continue to change all by itself. Given the El Niño and the fact that we have had almost 18 years of no warming it doesn't surprise me that there is a warmer year.  We have been in a warming cycle for over 10,000 years since the last ice age. Where the warming stops no one knows but you better hope it isn't soon because cooling will be far worse, albeit over thousands of years.  Now I am all ears as to how we started that warming oh so long ago........hint, we didn't.

And by the way, you do realize that the satellite data doesn't match the land based data, right?  Satellite data shows no warming, land based data does, so what do they do?  Ignore the satellite data of course.  Recall back when they told us that 2014 was the warmest year on record?  Turns out they did the same thing and then belatedly admitted they only gave that assertion a 38% probability of being accurate and now we know we're completely wrong.

Interesting timing of the announcement, especially since 2015 isn't over.  Politics Goofy, politics......... But hey, according to dear leader this global warming conference is really gonna show those terrorists. They slaughter people by the hundreds and we have a conference about a scam........I am sure they are shivering in their boots in fear........actually, the are rolling on the floor laughing their butts off at these idiots that think a scam is the greatest threat to the world. Get a grip on reality GF, it will make all the difference in the world for your mental health.

Name:   MartiniMan - Email Member
Subject:   By the way
Date:   11/25/2015 9:27:00 AM

One has to wonder why NOAA will not release its internal communications regarding their discredited study claiming there was no pause in global warming.  I think I know the answer, they eliminated data and sources inconvenient to their published study over the objections of some NOAA scientists that still actually believe in science. If it was all on the up and up why not release everything?  What are they hiding?  In your heart of hearts you know the answer to that don't you?

It must be incredibly disheartening to have your false religion crumble under you.  But that's what you get when you fall for a scam. Disappointment and hurt.

Name:   architect - Email Member
Subject:   SCAM??
Date:   11/26/2015 8:39:36 AM

MM's statement reminds me of an old newspaper comment from the 1880's that I came across while doing researching for a historic preservation project several years ago.

I paraphrase "We have seen a comment by a reader in another newspaper that 'Hell is nothing more than a cold myth'...our expectation is that that person will one day discover Hell to be a flaming reality!"

MM, what if it's not a ''scam''?

Quick Links
Bear Creek Reservoir News
Bear Creek Reservoir Photos
Bear Creek Reservoir Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

BearCreek.LakesOnline.com
THE BEAR CREEK RESERVOIR WEBSITE