169 messages
Updated 5/31/2023 1:39:35 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Lake Martin Photo Gallery

Name:   wix - Email Member
Subject:   Archidiot-Gun show post below
Date:   1/5/2016 10:13:43 PM (updated 1/5/2016 10:17:30 PM)

Has it occurred to your liberal being that the owner of the venue has a law (gubment bldgs) or an ins rule against weapons.  Every gun show I've attended in the past 20 years have been in gubment convention centers, arenas, etc.  Guess you can blame the dimokraps that make local laws for the obvious stupidity you call attention to.  I do agree with you that it's stupid, but my guess is we can thank your fellow liberals for the stupidity.....

Name:   MartiniMan - Email Member
Subject:   You can't win with left wing nuts
Date:   1/6/2016 11:25:24 AM

When someone is irresponsible with guns they complain (well except for criminals, Islamofascists and their personal bodyguards).  When someone, in this case gun shows, are responsible with guns they complain.  In a large hall with people buying and selling guns it seems to me responsible and commonsensical to make sure the guns are not loaded.  Duh!  And the best and most effective way to do is not allow any loaded guns so you don't to have someone running around deciding which can can be loaded and which can't.  To the left this is a contradiction.  But then, these are the same people that somehow think they will be safer if law abiding citizens can't have guns despite the multitude of evidence to the contrary.  Not to mention specific requirements of the facilities that they use for the shows that may not allow loaded guns.  Imagine that, when loaded guns are not allowed, responsible, law abiding citizens obey while criminals do not.  

When walking from my car to a restaurant in downtown Atlanta my gun will be on my person and loaded.  No one needs to fear that gun except some perp that makes the mistake of trying to accost me.  There is a time and place to have a loaded weapon and a time and a place to keep them unloaded.  While I don't plan to take mine into a school or church I have no problem if a law abiding citizen does so.  And as we have seen over and over and over, criminals, mass murderers and Islamofascists tend to choose gun free zones to ply their trade and wisely so.  Way more fun to shoot unarmed, defenseless people cowering in the corner versus an armed person shooting back.  I plan to shoot back.

Name:   architect - Email Member
Subject:   You can't win with nuts of any stripe!
Date:   1/6/2016 11:36:51 AM (updated 1/6/2016 11:38:53 AM)

Wix, there are at least 2 large gun shows in the Atlanta area every year in large private venues.  To be sure, in Podunk, AL or Bypass, GA a gun show would have to be in the "gubment hy Skool ahdeetorum" to accommodate the throngs.  Wix you are pathetic...a barrel of laughs, but still a sad case.

MM, you are probably a bit smarter but equally pathetic while not being nearly as much fun.

Name:   Buteye - Email Member
Date:   1/6/2016 12:27:09 PM

Do you think the lengths you go to emphasize the spellings of certain words in many of your posts is amusing to anyone?

Name:   wix - Email Member
Subject:   Archidiot
Date:   1/6/2016 9:59:07 PM

You make my day.......wait, my week.  I get joy out of reading your stupid responses to my posts.  Keep it up pal.  It is truly unbelievable how gullible and how irrational you are.  You are the best possible example of what I know dimokrap idiots are!!  Thanks again, for the laughs.

Name:   rude evin - Email Member
Subject:   Archy needs a little help here....
Date:   1/6/2016 10:59:20 PM

The metro Atl area also holds large gun shows in venues such as Farmers Market at Forest Park, Atl Expo Center near the airport, Jim Miller park in Cobb County and Marietta Cobb Gun show in the Cobb Civic Center....which are all public buildings............and I'm pretty sure Gwinnett county has similar shows ................

Date:   1/7/2016 8:50:16 AM

Archie is just trolling with what appears to the dimly lit as a contradiction but to others with half a brain as sensible gun safety.  He literally has no clue what he is talking about.....which is typical of him.  Hard to imagine someone could actually be wrong 95% of the time and still have the nerve to continue to post......typical left wing nut.

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Date:   1/7/2016 11:30:12 PM

It's the 5% that makes his posts so enlightening. Let me guess...your New Years resolution....once again read Archies posts. Good boy.

Date:   1/8/2016 11:34:50 AM

If you consider a blind squirrel finding an acorn 5% of the time over the ones that find them all the time a good thing then I suppose it explains your continued support of dear leader and Billary.  I am selectively viewing Archie's posts but once I lose patience with his lack of reason and logic I will probably put him back on ignore.  Sort of like the dog that hits its head against the wall because it feels good when he stops.

Date:   1/8/2016 11:16:12 PM

No. Does your buddy Wix think it is funny when he does it.  I just try to imitate the experts.  Wix's intentional attempts at Ebonics are not funny but instead pathetic.  Now Wix himself is both funny and pathetic.

Subject:   Rudy
Date:   1/8/2016 11:19:48 PM

i suggest you check the schedule of events of a certain privately owned venue at I-285 and Jonesboro Rd!

Name:   Lifer - Email Member
Subject:   Rudy
Date:   1/9/2016 1:48:59 PM

That's a great show. Been a few times. Lots of venders. You should check one out.

Quick Links
Lake Martin News
Lake Martin Photos
Lake Martin Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

www.LakeMartin.com
THE LAKE MARTIN WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Lakes Online