Updated 5/31/2023 1:39:35 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Lake Martin Photo Gallery

Name:   MartiniMan - Email Member
Subject:   Immunity for server boy
Date:   3/3/2016 10:00:38 AM

So DOJ has granted the guy who set up the server for Hillary immunity.  Under normal circumstances the grantee has to first spill their guts with all sorts of incriminating stuff about others to be granted immunity.  No chance that happened in this case and he will lie, cheat and steal to avoid committing suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head.  Better to perjure yourself, spend a little time in prison than get on the bad side of the Clinton crime family.

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Date:   3/4/2016 12:02:36 AM

That makes sense. 

Name:   architect - Email Member
Date:   3/4/2016 10:08:41 AM (updated 3/4/2016 10:10:06 AM)

Yet another enlightened comment from his Highness MM....the judge and the jury all in one super intelligent and infallible mind.

Name:   MrHodja - Email Member
Date:   3/4/2016 10:19:53 AM

I just flagged your post.  Nothing to do with the subject, rather a personal attack on the poster.

Name:   Talullahhound - Email Member
Date:   3/4/2016 1:34:03 PM

And my question is this - he set up the server, but he is not responsible for its content. I doubt he knows anything about it's content.  Perhaps they want to find out from him if he knowingly wiped her server clean.  Sorry to say, this is just another trip down the rabbit hole.  Hilary is going to skate on all this, because there isn't going to be enough definitive evidence that she knowingy did anything,  to proscute her.  This is a waste of taxpayer dollars that could be better spent.  Time to face reality - she is teflon, nothing is going to stick. Republican efforts would be better spent on figuring out how they will beat her in the General Election, because if last night was any indication, she's going to win while the Republican candidates are on the stage bragging about the size of their manhood. 

Subject:   You are such a bore.....
Date:   3/4/2016 3:11:59 PM

Didn't you mother tell you if you have nothing nice to say.......?  I am enlightened Archie because I use facts, logic and reason.  You are a mindless troll that follows me slavishly and always has the need to comment.  I am getting worried again about your abnormal fixation with me......seek medical care as soon as possible for your MartiniMan Derangement Syndrome (MMDS).

Date:   3/4/2016 3:15:00 PM

Apparently he provided support for the server in addition to having set it up.  Andy McCarthy had an interesting piece on the significance of this at National Review.  He thinks there may already be or will soon be a Grand Jury.  Whether Hillary is the target of the Grand Jury is anyone's guess.  As he described it, the usual route is to convene a Grand Jury for underlings with the intent that they will sing about higher value targets.  Anyway, he agrees with you that it is unlikely Obama/Lynch will allow an indictment regardless of the evidence.

Subject:   It's a mental illness
Date:   3/4/2016 3:16:42 PM

Honestly, if I copied something that Bernie or dear leader said or wrote and took it as my own he would post "non-sensical" insults.  He may need professional help........

Name:   Talullahhound - Email Member
Date:   3/4/2016 4:01:12 PM

All I can say is that Hillary must have something on Obama.  Perhaps the underlings don't want to talk because they hope to continue to work in Washington.  They say that Hillary holds a grudge for a long, long time. 

Date:   3/4/2016 4:50:22 PM

I think she has compromising pictures of Obama and his body man Reggie Love.......

Name:   Shortbus - Email Member
Subject:   Light reading on Clintons
Date:   3/5/2016 9:29:42 PM

http://www.arkancide.com/

Quick Links
Lake Martin News
Lake Martin Photos
Lake Martin Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site