2,976 messages
Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Bear Creek Reservoir Photo Gallery

Name:   architect - Email Member
Subject:   Say what Mitch???
Date:   6/26/2016 12:05:13 PM (updated 6/26/2016 12:06:04 PM)

Today on ABC This Week, Senate Majority Leader Mitch Mc Connell pointedly refused to say Trump was qualified.  He brushed off the question with "Look, this is up to the American people to decide."  But he didn't stop there...he went on to say "He (Trump) got more votes than anybody else against a lot of WELL QUALIFIED candidates."  So ole Mitch is willing to say the losers were "well qualified" but refuses to give the same thumbs-up to the winner.

Great endorsement Mitch!!  Maybe you need to rethink your vote!!  Maybe ALL Trump supporters need to rethink their vote!!

New ABC Poll:  Clinton 51%...Trump 39% and "do you consider Trump qualified to eb president?"  No 64%

Name:   wix - Email Member
Date:   6/26/2016 3:03:25 PM

Mitch is more dimokrap than Republican, so I declare him unqualified to judge the qualifications of Anyone to be President.  

Name:   architect - Email Member
Date:   6/26/2016 4:29:58 PM

You are less sane than most human beings, so I declare you unqualified to judge anybody for anything!

Name:   Talullahhound - Email Member
Date:   6/26/2016 4:39:57 PM

The question is does Anyone care what Mitch McConnell thinks?  He's one of those career politicians that I think has gotten a little too powerful and no longer considers the needs of the country.  I always think of him of him as a turtle. - he looks like a turtle.  They can all act so far above Trump and act as though they find him distasteful, but the truth is they fear him, because he won't play politics as usual.

Subject:   HEY!!!!!!
Date:   6/26/2016 6:08:24 PM

At least I'm not an ARCH-IDIOT!!!

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Subject:   And You Can Add!!!!
Date:   6/26/2016 7:59:32 PM

Paul Ryan and George Will agree with Mitch. Will is no longer a Republican. Anyone with at least half a brain agrees. Now, Trump says he will not be deporting 11 million Mexicans but just the bad dudes. He appeals to those with limited education who expect him to bring back jobs to the US for them. Those jobs are gone forever and education and training are the key to the future. He will say anything today for a vote as he believes the  Right is dumb enough to believe him. 

Ask a disabled person how they felt listening to your candidate mock the disabled reporter? Only a sick mind does that trying to appeal to the dumb and dumber who think that is so cool. I wonder how the wounded warriors felel about being mocked by Trump?

The convention in Cleveland is going to be exciting to watch as they try to stop him.

Subject:   Goober
Date:   6/26/2016 8:39:46 PM

Do you not expect great whining from those who will lose power because of their own stupidity, power hunger, and lack of judging the American people correctly like Ryan and McConnell.  They will suffer because of their own misjudgements....whine, whine.  Will is reporter of very limited talents who has slobbered up to the republican establishment and sees his career headed into the toilet very soon...whine, whine.  Get ready Bubba, change is coming in November!!!!

Quick Links
Bear Creek Reservoir News
Bear Creek Reservoir Photos
Bear Creek Reservoir Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

BearCreek.LakesOnline.com
THE BEAR CREEK RESERVOIR WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Lakes Online