Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Bear Creek Reservoir Photo Gallery

Name:   architect - Email Member
Subject:   More Trump
Date:   6/28/2016 12:22:34 PM

I'm not sure whether Boris and Farage learned from Trump or vice versa?  Today Trump promised the people of Western Pennsylvania that when he is president the steel jobs (that have been gone or going for 30 years) will ALL be back.  I guess all the Trumpsters on this site believe that BS too?

Name:   lakngulf - Email Member
Date:   6/28/2016 2:13:24 PM

Trump has been politicing long enough that those of us with any sense (well those others who have sense) know, like Meaghan Trainor says, "I know you're lying, your lips are movin'".   I don't believe everything Trump says, don;t believe everything Trey Gowdy says, don;t believe everything my wife says, don;t believe anything Don Lemmon says.  don't believe everything Mrs. Rodham says.

I do hear, process, "ok what's the point behind that and how much can be done"   Hey some of those jobs back would be great.  So much of this US has become a Russell Apparel graveyard.  Can anything be done about that?  Who will give it a try?  Who is in the best position to move and shake something to happen?

Name:   copperline - Email Member
Date:   6/28/2016 4:03:33 PM

Trump has his supporters figured out.   They are upset but aren't sure why, angry but not sure at what, and pledging to vote for him no matter what he says or does.   It isn't that they have a clear idea of what they want, it's enough for them to want a strongman who will take charge and cause general disruption.  Just like the Brits in favor of Brexit, they don't take time to examine the consequences of what they want.   It's the most simplistic of all voter responses to uncertainty..... don't bother me with the details, give me a leader who will fix things so I don't have to think about them myself.

He's the Pied Piper of modern politics leading his minions off a cliff. 

Name:   wix - Email Member
Subject:   Weirdcopper.......WOW
Date:   6/28/2016 4:10:34 PM

OMG, DOW's up 270+.  That Brexit's gonna ruin the world....better call Hilda and tell her she's gotta change her lies......the lie's about GB Brexit vote's gonna end the world ain't workin'....BETTER HURRY....

Name:   Lifer - Email Member
Subject:   Less Copper sounds better to me
Date:   6/28/2016 4:22:31 PM

Please o'wise one enlighten us as to how hildabeast is going to fix things. What will she do? An acceleration of obamination is what. Rainbows, fairy dust, not even unicorn f@rts will work. How about the bank speech transcripts so we can know what she told them would happen with her polluting the white house again. I'm sure it just echo's what she says on the stump. At least an dozen intelligence agencies around the world have all of her emails, not just the ones they, very sloppily apparently, decided to release.

Name:   Talullahhound - Email Member
Date:   6/28/2016 6:32:40 PM

I think that most people realize that things that are said on the stump, may be overstated.  It's not just Trump.

Name:   copperline - Email Member
Date:   6/28/2016 8:15:56 PM

You guys be sure and let the rest of us know when your diplomas from Trump U come in.   

Name:   Lifer - Email Member
Date:   6/28/2016 9:25:40 PM

Yea the Clinton's do it so much better. Ole bubba gets on the board and pulls down 15 million but it turns out good for the university in the form of about 55 million in grants from the state dept. That's a.much better scam using an institution of higher learning. Trump U was peanuts compared to Clinton state.

Name:   rude evin - Email Member
Date:   6/28/2016 10:13:35 PM

Hey Archy.............according to your own logic stated last year when discussing BHO's lies........you should have no problem with these campaign promises.............these kind of wild promises got BHO elected ......and helped him bamboozle all the dems in congress to believe " if you like your DR, you can keep your DR..." .If you have a different standard for R's running for office .....please let us hear it....otherwise you need to pull up your hypocrite petticoat.....it's a-showing..........

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Subject:   MORE RUDE LESS TRUMP
Date:   6/29/2016 12:06:15 AM

Speaking of hypocrites...are you suggessting Trump can lie cause according to you Obammie did? Or, have you just accepted Trump lies as the truth?

Date:   6/29/2016 7:51:40 AM

Not lies.....just campaign promises.......if you're having trouble with this .....ask Archy he can explain it to you....

Subject:   You are correct Hound
Date:   6/29/2016 9:25:54 AM

All stump politicians tend to "overstate" their case.  But some of them have it down to a art called "lying" and Trump has a PHD in this art!! Clinton lies mainly to minimize her own stupid actions and/or personal failings...Trump lies to further his ego and bank account, and to intentionally mislead the voters as to what is possible!

Date:   6/29/2016 9:28:47 AM

So according to his Rudness it only becomes a lie if told AFTER the election!!  My My My, gotta love that logic,

Date:   6/29/2016 9:39:13 AM

No, No.  You are not paying attention.  It is only a lie if it comes from the mouth of a politcian.  Which liar do you hate the most?  And which liar has the best chance to get over our status quo and get things rolling again.

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Date:   6/29/2016 9:57:00 AM

Ryan and Mitch are having a hard time endorsing Trump and George Will has actually left the Republican party because they feel Trump is not a conservative. So, you must feel great knowing that you are supporting a closet dimokrap who was pro choice before he was semi pro life. Just think, your choice is Hillary a liberal or Trump a closet liberal.

Date:   6/29/2016 11:05:14 AM

Yes.  I am not a fan of Paul, Mitch or George.  John and Ringo are ok

Date:   6/29/2016 12:50:34 PM

lol......that is some funny chit right there....

Date:   6/29/2016 12:54:39 PM

Old Pres Teddy R had it about right when he said " To anger a conservative lie to him, To anger a liberal tell the truth".

Quick Links
Bear Creek Reservoir News
Bear Creek Reservoir Photos
Bear Creek Reservoir Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

BearCreek.LakesOnline.com
THE BEAR CREEK RESERVOIR WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Lakes Online