Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Bear Creek Reservoir Photo Gallery

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Subject:   Tremendous Family Values
Date:   9/6/2016 10:31:39 AM

The station that tries to project great family values, high morals just bit the dust....

Twenty-First Century Fox, the parent company of Fox News Channel, apologized Tuesday to Gretchen Carlson as it agreed to pay $20 million to the former Fox broadcaster to settle a sexual harassment lawsuit she filed against former Fox News CEO Roger Ailes, according to a person briefed on the settlement terms.

Name:   wix - Email Member
Subject:   GOOFBUTT
Date:   9/6/2016 10:45:05 AM

At least Fox tries!! Can't say so much for liberal idiot networks, all controlled by The Hilda B.....

I still have a little trouble picturing Roger Ailes as a sex maniac.  At 76 and a fat slob, he hasn't even seen it in years much less get it up!  

Name:   lakngulf - Email Member
Subject:   Serious Issues
Date:   9/6/2016 7:07:16 PM

No doubt some serious issues there.  Only analysis from the settlement is "Quilty".  A lot of folks think they are above the law and the underlings will coerce because "I have the money".  Proud of Carlson for standing up for her rights. 

Fox also loses Greta Van Sustren, my favorite, and one who speaks it like it is.  I have always appreciated her honesty, straight forwardness and fighting for real answers.  When she has some Congressman talking about this or that, she blasts them with "Supeona them, get the answers."  Will be interesting to see where she lands, although it will be awhile to live out the no compete clause.

Name:   architect - Email Member
Date:   9/6/2016 7:47:51 PM

I agree.  BTW Wix...Roger the dodger is not being accused of being a sex maniac, he is being accused, and apparently FOX agrees, of being a sexual preditor!  Great fit for the Trump Miracle Medicine Show!

Date:   9/6/2016 7:49:54 PM

I have not read any of the documents, but I think it was sexual harrassment in the work place.  Others supported her claims.

Date:   9/6/2016 7:57:57 PM

You are correct sir!

Date:   9/6/2016 8:20:41 PM

I wonder if Monica knew she could have gotten $20 mil

Name:   rude evin - Email Member
Date:   9/6/2016 8:46:11 PM

Good points LNG.....but come now, that type activity is not harassment when a Dem is involved...... And since he was not convicted in a court of law there was nothing there....so move along...!

Date:   9/6/2016 8:49:33 PM (updated 9/6/2016 8:56:23 PM)

How do you know she didn't? Of course if you go back and look at all the stuff going on around Bill and Monica you will remember that in the audiotapes of the talk between Monica and her friend (I can't recall her name but remember she was amazingly unattractive) Monica made it clear she intended to put the moves on Bubby...''I am planning on spending some time on my knees in the White House.'' In a way she was the harrassor who found a very very willing harassee!

Name:   JohnGalt - Email Member
Date:   9/6/2016 8:57:07 PM

Doubt it remember the Clintons were broke according to Hillary.

Date:   9/6/2016 9:03:31 PM

I don't question motive and desire, but in any court the superiority card will win in harrassment cases.  Who has power?

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Date:   9/6/2016 11:24:09 PM

It made Monica famous. That had to be worth something.

Name:   rude evin - Email Member
Date:   9/7/2016 7:36:55 AM

Lol.....see what I mean.....

Quick Links
Bear Creek Reservoir News
Bear Creek Reservoir Photos
Bear Creek Reservoir Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site