2,976 messages
Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Bear Creek Reservoir Photo Gallery

Name:   Buteye - Email Member
Subject:   FBI/Dept of Justice Deals
Date:   10/3/2016 9:14:05 PM (updated 10/3/2016 9:17:33 PM)

Deals just being uncovered between the FBI and the DOJ regarding Hillary's private servers and immunity being given Cheryl Mills are so blatant they are beyond comprehension. According to the latest information, the DOJ gave approval for the FBI to make "side deals " to destroy top Clinton Aides laptops and the private servers being used by Hillary. Also, FBI agents were required to sign a non-disclosure statement which according to anonoymous agents reports is almost never done unless a grand jury is impaneled. Further, what is even more peculiar about this case is that rhe "same woman"(Cher yl Mills), was: (1) a 'subject' of the probe, (2) a 'key witness' in the peobe, (3) a dubious "immunity recipient', and (4) a 'lawyer' to the primary subject-- who was allowed to sit in on her quasi-client's interview with investigators. And if that wasn't enough, the FBI agreed to permanently destroy two pieces of evidence after reviewing them. Even more infuriating is the fact that James Comey tolld Congress that there was no case for criminal charges against Mills. If that's the case, what did she need immunity for? And why would she want her laptop "nuked"? Meanwhile, former federal prosecutor Andy McCarthy-- who calls himself "hard-wired" to defend the integrity of the FBI-- writes that investigators' treatment and accomodtion of Mills is so bizarre as to beggar belief. Her 'unheard-of' accomodation was made in violationm not only of rudimentary investigative protocols and attorney-ethics rules, but also of the federal "criminal" law. This whole ordeal has made a mockery of our judicial system and is so blatant that it defies imagination. Yet, the FBI and the Justice Department, the nations's chief enforcers of the federal criminal law, tell us they were powerless to object. To quote the words of another concerned citizen, "Just as Director Comey rightly objects to be regarded as a weasel, I don't much like being regarded as an idiot-- which is what I would have to be to swallow some of this stuff. There is much more to be said regarding this subject, but I hope this is enough to infuriate every person who stands for upholding the "law". If here is anyone who doesn't believe this type of nomsense originated in the White House, stand up and be counted.

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Date:   10/3/2016 9:50:31 PM

Buteye...edit your post into a few paragraphs so the average person can read it.

Name:   wix - Email Member
Subject:   Goof-krap by "average person" do you
Date:   10/3/2016 10:02:30 PM

mean average dimokrap, or average educated person.  Since you are an average dimokrap, how many languages must he use? How many dialects?  Why don't you just admit that by the time you've gotten to the end of his post, your feeble brain has forgotten the whole thing.

Date:   10/4/2016 12:27:02 AM

Sorry my post didn't meet with your approval. Since it took so much effort for you to comprehend it, why didn't you just ignore it? I guess I should have realized we mostly only have "average" people on the forum, therefore the need to simplify as much as possible. Maybe if I had also double spaced it would have been a little easier to read. Since your only comment was about paragraphs I "assume" that you pretty much agree with the way our judicial system is handling this investigation. Any thoughts on where the DOJ received the guidance that was passed on to the FBI?  I should have known that since this investigation was about Hillary that i shouldn't expect a rersponse from you. Oops, I should have had at least two paragraphs. Will try to do better next time.

Subject:   Goof-krap by "average person" do you
Date:   10/4/2016 12:32:20 AM

Wix, your comments are always anxiously awaited.

Subject:   Buteye
Date:   10/4/2016 2:54:20 PM

Why are you so offended by a simple suggestion? It was not meant to get under your skin...simply to make it easier for the average joe to read it. Obviously, you don't agree....

Have a great day.

Date:   10/4/2016 10:25:29 PM

As usual, you direct your comments away from the subject being discussed rather than becoming a part of the discussion. For the second time, you still have not commented on whether or not you agree with the way the DOJ and the FBI have handled the investigation of Hillary and her accomplices relative to their use of "unsecure personal servers" while our need for conducting business requiring security at the highest possibe lervel has never been greater.

Date:   10/5/2016 3:05:57 PM

You told me to break my posts up into paragraphs and asked why was I so offended by a simple suggestion, but have remained silent when asked twice about your view on how the DOJ and FBI are handling the investigation on Hillary and her accomplices. Inquiring minds want to know.

Name:   MrHodja - Email Member
Date:   10/5/2016 8:58:24 PM

Give it up.  The coward won't engage in real debate.

Date:   10/6/2016 12:22:16 AM (updated 10/6/2016 12:23:36 AM)

Do you wonder why NO ONE has responded to your post?  Even Genrl Hodj failed to respond. All he can post is I'm a coward. That was what  I was called when I refused to jump off Chimney Rock. Big deal.

Some years ago, I lived in a neighborhood with a number of FBI agents. I played ball, fished, and played cards with them. They were an interesting group....

The bottom line is I trust the FBI.

Now, why were you so offended by such a simple request? Inquiring minds want to know.

Date:   10/6/2016 10:02:35 AM

I am having a problem understanding your logic for not responding to my initial post. All I did was ask if anyone agreed or disagreed with the DOJ's and FBI's handling of the investigation. Instead you told me to use paragraphs in my posts and then asked why I was offended by your replies. Finally you gave your reasoning for not answering which was all that was asked for originally. You tried to justify your post by saying you were just trying to be helpful to those on the forum. Why did I have to keep needling you to finally get a response?

Date:   10/6/2016 11:35:54 AM

I never responded because I never could get through the entire single paragraph. You keep missing my point...if you are going to go through all the trouble to post...make it easy on the reader. Let's move on.

Date:   10/6/2016 3:01:56 PM (updated 10/6/2016 3:03:55 PM)

You are still hung up on using the single "paragraph" as the reason you didn't respond. I am ready to move on whenever you are.

Name:   MrHodja - Email Member
Date:   10/6/2016 7:12:50 PM

You see, goofy the coward believes in asymmetric forum participation....demands answers to his question all the while refusing to answer questions asked of it.  Step back and analyze your back and forth with it and you will see what I mean.

Date:   10/6/2016 11:28:52 PM

Date:   10/7/2016 1:35:40 AM (updated 10/7/2016 1:37:15 AM)

I have been aware for a good while that GoneFishin seems to steer his response away from the original subject when he doesn't elect to answer questions. Since the main purpose of the forum is to elicit an exchange of ideas and  information between participants, this approach limits the sharing of useful information. At times he has commented about enjoying my posts, but there are times when I don't feel like he is sincere in doing so. Gonefishin, if I have misread your intent, please forgive me.

Date:   10/7/2016 2:02:23 AM

You are doing too much thinking but I forgive you.

Quick Links
Bear Creek Reservoir News
Bear Creek Reservoir Photos
Bear Creek Reservoir Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

BearCreek.LakesOnline.com
THE BEAR CREEK RESERVOIR WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Lakes Online