Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Nags Head Photo Gallery

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Subject:   Melania The Troll
Date:   11/4/2016 3:54:16 PM

I am proud to be in the same league as Melania.........a TROLL!!!!! Thanks to Philsyyyyy and Murdoch's paper the NY Post.....Melaia and I are TROLLLLLLLLLs. Now, that's HUGEEEEEEE!!!!

Melania The Troll

Name:   phil - Email Member
Date:   11/4/2016 4:09:54 PM

Just so you know for about 10$ you can get a new keyboard at walmart to stop those keys from sticking.

LOL you are just too funny.  Do you think that adding all those extra letters gives you credabilty? or is that just your lame way of attempting to be condescending?  Best part is you think it gets to me -- phillssiiieeee you are a joke, bast part is you are your own punchline while dancing around your walker slopping pudding down your shirt.

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Date:   11/4/2016 4:25:04 PM

Phillllsyyyyyy, your responses are becoming more and more feable. You need to contact Archie for some help, kiddo. As a newcomer, you are being overwhelmed. Where are you buddies to defend you? Obviously, they agree with me and have thrown you under the SHORTBUS. Want me to be your friend?

My new $10 keyboard works great. Thanks for the suggestion. I guess we are buddies afterall.  

PS I assume you agree Melania is indeed a Troll since all you attacked was me. 

Name:   Talullahhound - Email Member
Date:   11/4/2016 4:27:01 PM

I really don't understand why people are so ugly about Melania (but so want to take in more refugees). English is not her first language and I don't think she really enjoys having to make speeches.  You don't know how her husband treats her or how is he at home.  She is just trying to be supportive. She is trim and beautiful, unlike our current First Lady, and I doubt she will be ugly to the White House staff or her Secret Service detail.  And I doubt she will demand that she be allowed to work on policy.  My heart goes out to her that she is thrust into the public spotlight and then people make fun of her.

Date:   11/4/2016 4:43:39 PM

Phillllsyyyyyy, your responses are becoming more and more feable. You need to contact Archie for some help, kiddo. As a newcomer, you are being overwhelmed. Where are you buddies to defend you? Obviously, they agree with me and have thrown you under the SHORTBUS. Want me to be your friend?

My new $10 keyboard works great. Thanks for the suggestion. I guess we are buddies afterall.  

PS I assume you agree Melania is indeed a Troll since all you attacked was me. 

Well I tried to find archie but he is about as hard to locate as hillarys email.  you are a condescending twit - I would not want you as a friend because you are obviously senile and off your meds.

Sorry I do not see anyone around here agreeing with you - I do see that even Arch and copper have left you behind to attempt to toss your little fits and I think that they are seeing a shift in the electorate. Hopefully enough people can overcome the corrupt election process, and possible in 4 years maybe someone can run who does not make me want to vomit.

Not your buddie, and no I do not think she is a troll, I know you are one.  By your logic and reasoning I guess you think that Hillary is a troll since she decided that women who were abused had a right to be heard --- well except from her husbands accusers.  Yup guess you forget all about that litlte gem, now lets hear all about how you feel that Hillary is a troll, and oh wait you do not ever speak ill of her highness the deleter of emails and fixed of all things bimbo.  So since you only attack Melania and Donald, I guess most on here can probably assume you are mentally ill, on her payroll like most of the lamestream media or just the local joke.  All towns have one, maybe since Otis is not around Mayberry you can fill in.

You like to add lots of extra letters to make your crap sound patronising and an attempt to get under someones skin.  It does not work for me.  I find you a petty worthless human and you would need a ladder in life to make it out of the layers or crap that is your life into a bucket of deplorables, let alone up to that high horse where you really think you sit.

Now feel free to go feel so good about yourself that you were able to pass on that little hit piece on a Republican that someone emailed to you and you were ohhhh here we go this will get Phillllssiieiee soooooo gooddd.. 

I do feel sorry for my fellow people from Alabama that they live in a state or on the same lake as someone who is so insane.  The only feelings I have for you is pity, but I do sometimes chuckle that you feel you have tried so hard.  Have a participation award!

Date:   11/4/2016 5:03:22 PM

Funny story about or current first lady - know someone first hand who snuck in a cooler load of Jim and Nicks Ribs through the backdoor at a hotel in Atlanta for her while she was their talking about school lunches and how unhealthy they were.

Name:   Lifer - Email Member
Subject:   Melania The beautiful independent woman
Date:   11/4/2016 5:04:51 PM

I watched her speech the other day and you could tell she is sincere and loves this country so much. You are right,  she didn't seek the spotlight but at the  same time has not shrunk from it. She understands she lives a life of privilege that billions of others strive for and she understands the freedom we enjoy is not free. It never ceases to amaze me how immigrants to this  country appreciate the country so much more than many of those that are born into freedom that fine folks continue to die to provide for us.

Name:   MrHodja - Email Member
Date:   11/4/2016 5:08:50 PM (updated 11/4/2016 5:18:49 PM)

I have heard that English is a third or fourth language for her.  How many on this forum are fluent in two, much less three or four languages?

Date:   11/4/2016 5:11:27 PM

How many on here are the masters of 1?

Date:   11/4/2016 5:18:14 PM (updated 11/4/2016 5:21:09 PM)

Definitely fewer than the number of posters.  In a fit of introspection I went back and reviewed my latest post and realized I left out a word on the original, lol.

Name:   Lifer - Email Member
Date:   11/4/2016 6:04:02 PM

Its four languages I believe and I went back and reread your post and couldn't figure out what word might be left out. So put me in the less than one column. Auto-correct really garbles some sentences of mine but my spelling is so bad I don't dare turn it off.

Date:   11/4/2016 7:40:31 PM

I edited it .... the missing word was "her" but if you happened to have only read the edited version you wouldn't know.  Relax, you aren't losing it, lol!

Name:   Buteye - Email Member
Subject:   Melania The beautiful independent woman
Date:   11/4/2016 9:48:12 PM

I completely agree with your summation of Melania. She is truly sincere and has "class" that is more than Hillary could even dream of. She would bring a breath of fresh air to the White House as First Lady. She would cherish having the oppportunity to fill that position and would set an "example" for what a true First Lady should be like. She definitely would not display an attitude like Hillary who thinks she is "entitled" to whatever pinnacle she seeks. 

s

s

Quick Links
Nags Head News
Nags Head Photos
Nags Head Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

NagsHead.USCoast.info