Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Bear Creek Reservoir Photo Gallery

Name:   jawjagal - Email Member
Subject:   BigFoot question answered
Date:   12/11/2005 9:52:08 AM

How's a guy to get noticed when all the fartin' s done?

Guys should be sweet and light on their feet and take their gals dancing,
But instead, he doesn't use his head, starts shaking IT and starts prancing,
A girl wants flowers, romance, wine, and candlelight, to make the mood enhancing.
Not just a swig of his leftover beer; this will never suit her fancy.

Take my advice, don't think twice, and soon you can have your way,
Your gal will soon swoon, snuggle, and purr and you'll be King for a Day!

Name:   BigFoot - Email Member
Subject:   BigFoot question answered
Date:   12/11/2005 11:07:52 AM

Ah, what a delightful poem with advice seemingly so sound,
Indeed, the gal can be so nice I have found.
A roll in the hay can be a day with no sorrow,
King for a day can be okay, but there's always a tomorrow!

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Subject:   Wifey Says Thanks
Date:   12/11/2005 4:03:59 PM

I always thought all that was necessary to make a Jawjagal or a Bamababe happy on a date was to buy her a six pack for herself. Now you tell me that romance, flowers, and wine is key. I went to Wal Mart and bought a bottle of wine called Thunderbird and stopped on the way home and picked some flowers along the road. Wifey say thanks Jawjagal for setting me straight.

Name:   CAT BOAT - Email Member
Subject:   D@mn
Date:   12/11/2005 6:19:15 PM

And I thought T.J. Swan, and Mad Dog 20 20 was the sh!t. Guess I have a lot to learn.

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Subject:   D@mn
Date:   12/11/2005 6:46:57 PM

Cat, you are a man after my own heart. Thunderbird is more of an upscale wine since it is bottled by Gallo Winery in Modesto, CA. See the site below which lists the 5 top bum wines. Unfortunately, TJ Swan did not make the list as it is consider too weak. Not much stronger than Kool-Aid and not enough bang for yer buck. Takes 3 or 4 bottles to get close to a buzz. You're more likely to go into a diabetic coma before you get drunk on the stuff. Cheers buddy and Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!

(cut and paste)

http://www.bumwine.com/

Name:   CAT BOAT - Email Member
Subject:   D@mn funny
Date:   12/11/2005 7:21:23 PM

I went to the website. ..funny.... Actually, i dont drink wine. But on a recent outing my wife and I took to riding through the country, visiting some friends and we stopped at a store and bought a bottle of boones farm wine. (country kicker or something like that) We rode around in the Hummer and drank from a paper sack just like highschool kids. Man, we had the best time. Them wine 0's must have a good time. I can't wait untill next summer. I think we will pull up to the rock and have a drink from a paper sack in the CAT. That would be fun. Will somebody please buy my boat so that i can get a bigger one?
Bling it on!!!!!!

Date:   12/11/2005 7:43:40 PM

Dear Gone and Big,

My life philosophy is really : Whatever works.

Your stories sound good to me. Congrats!

Date:   12/11/2005 9:36:45 PM

Boone's Farm was really HOT during late '60's.......bought many bottles for consumption with my friends riding around in my M151 Military Jeep
in Auburn........was having tons of fun until one Sunday afternoon we accidentally entered a blasting zone near Chewacla .....d@mn near lost our lives that day........swore off Boone's Farm, MaryJane, and Jeeps all the same day.......best close call I ever had........

Name:   joyrider - Email Member
Date:   12/12/2005 12:00:13 PM

I remember TJSwan and Boones Farm too! Actually "looked" at a bottle the other day, and couldn't believe it was still being made. It WAS a lot like cool-aid. Guess that's why a bunch a high school girls (class of 82) had no trouble buying it. I'm glad "Pink Pantie Pulldowns" weren't around back then,.... My daddy would have strung me up for sure!

I've tried wine,...... do you know you can DIE from that stuff???!!! After the 1st bottle, it completely looses it's taste! (sorta taste like weak cool-aid)
After the 2nd bottle,...it was down hill alllllllllllllllll theeeeeeeeeeeee way!
This will be my 5th year without wine, of any kind!

Hey Jawjagal, why don't you write the song, and CATBOAT can sing it!
I bet BigFoot could blow in a jug, Jim could play a wash board, GoneFishin can play wifey's pots and pans and Jr. can stand in the back scratchin' his a$$. (unless he's still looking for it?!) I'll play "bartender". ;)

Date:   12/14/2005 9:42:39 AM

That is too funny, Joygirl! No doubt that Jawjagirl could pen the song or as suitable alternatives:
**Grandma Got Runover by a Reindeer
**Redneck Yacht Club
**Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

Date:   12/17/2005 9:14:46 AM

Oh, and I forgot something....one of my favorite lines is: "The more you drink, the better I look."

Quick Links
Bear Creek Reservoir News
Bear Creek Reservoir Photos
Bear Creek Reservoir Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

BearCreek.LakesOnline.com
THE BEAR CREEK RESERVOIR WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Lakes Online