Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Bear Creek Reservoir Photo Gallery

Name:   jawjagal - Email Member
Subject:   Feb. 17th
Date:   2/10/2006 11:23:32 PM

jawja gal will be in town with a birthday girl friend and her sister and looking for trouble....errrr...fun....who will be in town?

Name:   Feb - Email Member
Date:   2/10/2006 11:24:28 PM

Go to chat Jaw.

Name:   BigFoot - Email Member
Date:   2/11/2006 11:35:01 AM

"trouble....errrr...fun" is my middle name....kind of a long middle name, actually, so I go by my first name....most of the time :)

Date:   2/11/2006 12:16:47 PM

Sorry, feb, I immediately logged off after the post.

Anyway...I just wanted any of your guys and gals to walk by my friend at dinner (if any of you are out and about) and tell her happy birthday...she will be so shocked that unknowns will know her name and wish her a happy birthday. That was what I was making fun of when I said I was looking for fun/trouble....She will never figure it out because she doesn't know I am on this forum.

Name:   CAT BOAT - Email Member
Date:   2/11/2006 10:02:28 PM

JAW, where are yall going to be? I maybe could come and have a cold one with you all!

Name:   CAT BOAT - Email Member
Date:   2/11/2006 10:02:38 PM

JAW, where are yall going to be? I maybe could come and have a cold one with you all!

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Subject:   CAT AND THE GIRLS
Date:   2/12/2006 11:15:47 AM

Hey Cat, JAWS and her friends are classy ladies and may want wine and cheese rather than a
cold one and a beef jerky!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all get a chance to meet!!!!!!!!

Name:   Geno - Email Member
Date:   2/12/2006 10:39:02 PM

Hey I'll be in town! Now I know over the past week or so I have introduced myself as an out of towner and yet the people of lake martin mean a great deal to me.. If I've got my facts right they'll be some birthday partying going on at the lake, and now, as a newcomer, visitor, and if I am so lucky a laker' where exactly is the best places for a good guy to meet up with a Alabama women.. Whoa I know heck my mom's native as I and my dad was from Kansas.. Okay let's not get deep, I'm just gonna jump into the lake, get my feet wet, and mix in with the crowds.. Where's one go on a weekend nite? just asking. I wannta show my buddies a good time, heck I wannta have a great time, and shall!

Name:   wildman - Email Member
Date:   2/13/2006 8:02:02 AM

I'll be in town that weekend. Although I am not a regular poster (first one just a week or so ago) I have been a long time watcher (years). Not sure what that makes me (voyeur?) but, would love to meet the authors of these posts. Where y'all gonna be?

Date:   2/13/2006 8:38:10 AM

Slow down, guys.....we are OLD women here.....it sounds like we could be your mothers....if you want to wish your mother's Happy Birthday, I'll try to firm my my plans by
Wednesday or so. Will keep you posted.

But thanks for wanting to play along. I'll understand if you want to bow out now that you are getting more info.

Date:   2/13/2006 8:47:17 AM

Not sure about the rest of the responders but if you are old enough to be my mother we will be meeting you at the Senior Care Center there on 49 heading into Dadeville! (No offense to those Seniors need care intended)

Date:   2/13/2006 9:11:05 AM

There you go again! You ARE the wildman! ....reminds me of a Seinfeld episode where Kramer goes in to pick up his NY license plate and
it has A@@MAN on it...he complains that it is not his...the girl behind the counter replies, "As far as the state of New York is concerned, you ARE
THE A@@MAN!"...........ironically, my mother-in-law lives in that facility...it is very nice......

Date:   2/13/2006 9:17:38 AM

....maybe I need to delineate (whatever that means)........I meant when I say "you are the wildman" .....that is what reminds me of the Seinfeld episode....just realized that my post could be confusing...like this one is not?.............sometimes I thinks too much............other times, I just sits....
now on just my first cup of coffee...I'll be o.k.......

Date:   2/13/2006 9:48:46 AM

No need to splain yourself BIG. I don't think I have see you attack anyone on this forum (anyway I have been called much worse, most often by my wife!). Really would like to meet some of you guys/gals. Have had a place on the lake for about 6 years and just love it like you all do. Coming down this weekend just to ck things out at the ole homestead.

Date:   2/13/2006 10:13:59 AM

Thanks, wildman. Actually, I did act ugly on here not long ago....regretted it and apologized. I blame it on a new beer I was trying...STEELE 211
(6 % )...made me mean...no more of that stuff! ...hope to run into you sometime....

Date:   2/13/2006 11:22:47 AM

Hi wildman, Welcome to being an active participant to the Forum, and I guess you could say a new member of the Forum family. We can always use brave new participants.

What part of the Lake or where abouts is your place? While I am being noisey, where is your less desirable (than the Lake) home? Jump into the chat room with us if you get a chance (kind of a catch by chance situation)..

Date:   2/13/2006 11:46:01 AM

Want be in town jawjagal, but please wish your friend a Happy Birthday from a fellow Feb. Birthday person. Give her a friendly hug while you are at it. The best were born in Feb., and it explains why President's day is in the month of February..

Name:   Island Camper - Email Member
Subject:   same here
Date:   2/13/2006 12:42:07 PM

Feb 24th is my B-day.

Date:   2/14/2006 7:34:12 PM

Island - that's her birthday, too. We are celebrating early - with just girls, because I figured her husband would take her out on her actual birthday.

Happy B;day to all you - let's see - you aren't Capricorns....what sign are you guys?

Date:   2/14/2006 7:46:23 PM

I am a Ground Hog, Feb. 2nd. (LOL)

Name:   Geno - Email Member
Date:   2/14/2006 11:44:44 PM

The 18th is mine.. Where's the best local dive to meet the good looking Alabama women on a saturday nite. This Saturday nite, I'm a newby to the lake and know theirs a good woman out there. If I may be so bold!

Let'me know

Date:   2/15/2006 6:53:55 AM

Hi geno, Hope you have a happy Birthday. I have taken the liberrty and gone back and looked at your past post as geno and geno03. Looks like you are from the Cincinnati, Ohio area and make trips down about every year to visit with family. You mentioned back 2001, it had been over 30 years since you had been to the Lake. By that, I would gather you are a mature middle aged person. Most of the posters on this Forum are at least your age and possibly older. Many of us do not have the pleasure of getting to the Lake as often as we like. Most of us are married, and I do not think are too familiar with popular night spots to find female company. Where are the places you have gone to in the past? Do you have a significant other you can bring with you? That would be my recommendation. If not, do any of your family member know some nice Ladies you can meet? You could also check out the Site Index for a listing of churches in the area. Seek one of your faith, and there will probably be some nice Ladies to meet. You did mention there are several others coming with you. Mabe it is a group of guys looking for a good time. Nothing wrong with that. You might want to visit Birmingham, Montgomery or Atlanta for "Night Spots". I would think that there would be more action there so to speak. For everyone's safety, please have a designated driver.

How did you make out finding a place to stay on the Lake? It is a little early in the season for you to have concerns about a water craft.

Hope you and your friends have a nice visit. Please post back and let us know about places you found and things you enjoyed. Again Happy Birthdday.

Quick Links
Bear Creek Reservoir News
Bear Creek Reservoir Photos
Bear Creek Reservoir Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

BearCreek.LakesOnline.com
THE BEAR CREEK RESERVOIR WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Lakes Online