Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Bear Creek Reservoir Photo Gallery

Name:   Maverick - Email Member
Subject:   OK Enough is Enough !!!
Date:   8/16/2006 12:31:11 PM

Roswellric, Bigfoot and Lakeman:

Enough is enough on this bumper / fender thread, as you are killing my web server and I am going to have to upgrade the server hard drives at he rate you guys are posting !!!

So you are all grounded and must go to "time out" for a period of 24 hours. So I am programatically turning off your access to the forum upon reading this post and you will not be able to log back in for 24 hours. So I hope you enjoy your "time out" time with your significant others.

Name:   BigFoot - Email Member
Subject:   Maverick?
Date:   8/16/2006 12:52:10 PM

Maverick? Is that you again?.........well you know roswellric is already in jail but they gave him a computer

Subject:   Not Me ............
Date:   8/16/2006 2:03:50 PM

Im right here and in case you have not tried you cannot change your forum name anymore.

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Subject:   How Would You Know????????
Date:   8/16/2006 5:36:58 PM

Now how would Mr Mav know that one cannot change their Forum name????????Just a question from an inquiring mind!!!!

Name:   Feb - Email Member
Date:   8/16/2006 5:50:16 PM

I seem to recall a Chat Room discussion between Mav and PP on how to get around something of this nature. I am just guessing on the discussion content of these two geeks. There seemed to be some concern as to the how "Real Forum Managers" would take it.

Just an un-geek guess on my part. I would put my money on GoneFishin's intuition.

Name:   Tallyman - Email Member
Date:   8/16/2006 10:00:36 PM

Well, I am new to this forum, and recently new to the lake but I am glad that I could bump up some enthusiasm for excellence in boating. When are ya'll going to invite me to a party? I have been fending for myself so far.

Name:   babygirl - Email Member
Subject:   Your are official invited to..
Date:   8/16/2006 11:22:34 PM

the next party we have. You started something that we can't just let go. I am still reading that thread and LMAO.

Subject:   Nows Hold on Here Babygirl
Date:   8/17/2006 3:12:54 AM

I'm the one that started the Tallyman Question thread that turned into bumbers, boobies and the likes thereof. So lets get our story straight here.

Now to give Tallyman credit he did start the discussion regarding his take on proper fender etiquette.

Babygirl - Go back and see who made the first post on that thread that turned into bumpers, etc. and then you can apologize and set the story straight - LOL.

Date:   8/17/2006 3:19:37 AM

I know because if you go to:

My Account, (top of page) then
Post to Forum, on next page then
on the next page where it says Forum Alias notice your alias is grayed out so it cannot be changed anymore.

Keeps the likes of feb from changing his alias once he gets into deep for his own good - LOL And feb going to get into deep doo doo if he keeps on discussing live Chat discussions !!!!

Name:   Feb - Email Member
Subject:   Nows Hold on Here Babygirl
Date:   8/17/2006 5:32:42 AM

Yes babygirl, Thread Cop, 0pps - I meant Maverick, is posesive of his post. At least, those under the handle Maverick.

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Subject:   feb KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date:   8/17/2006 7:59:46 AM

I sense that MAV is starting the process of coming clean. It is important to remember that our good friend feb is considered to be Mr. Truth and Conscious on the Forum, He has come forward and under Forum Oath concurred that there was aplot to use alias aliases. And finally, I too, will tell what feb has tried to hide---namely, that his alias really means Federal Ethics Bureau!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:   babygirl - Email Member
Subject:   OK Sorry.....
Date:   8/17/2006 9:52:07 AM

You are now officially invited to our next party too. LOL

Subject:   Now GoneFishin
Date:   8/17/2006 12:37:33 PM

Do you really think I would do something like changing my forum alias, to Thread Cop, when in fact you can no longer do it?

Come on GF who do you believe here feb or me. Ok do not asnwer that question, LOL.

Have a great day guys and gals off to continue moving my son back into Ga Tech, was up till 3:00 this morning building Ikea furniture. Anyone need an expert Ikea furniture builder just let me know adding it to my resume, LOL.

Name:   AUCATZ - Email Member
Date:   8/17/2006 7:13:35 PM

Well, pffffttt. I don't care what anyone says - my bumpers/fenders/whatevers are stayin' out/blowing in the wind for the duration. They are new and I'm very proud of them. So There!

Date:   8/18/2006 10:42:06 AM

Paint them crimson and white so people will think you are a Bama fan.

Name:   manoycreeknewbie - Email Member
Date:   8/18/2006 6:22:22 PM

That was good for a little friday afternoon chuckle, ha ha. You're sort of getting into this aren't ya, Talley!?!?!

[img]http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-073.gif[/img]

Name:   AUCATZ - Email Member
Date:   8/18/2006 9:13:22 PM

Okay, I give up. Never, ever gonna do that, so I guess the bumpers will go in the boat. <big sigh>. Lake etiquette is SO tough!

Date:   8/21/2006 1:46:58 PM

I wish I could meet all of these folks. I don't get up there often since I am still a wage slave. I hope people understand my sense of humor. I don't say anything meant to be mean.

Name:   Lakeman - Email Member
Date:   8/21/2006 9:41:19 PM

Hey Tallyman thanks for your contributions to the forum. Next Party BabyGirl and LakeFun have let's be there and meet. The partys are great.

Quick Links
Bear Creek Reservoir News
Bear Creek Reservoir Photos
Bear Creek Reservoir Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

BearCreek.LakesOnline.com
THE BEAR CREEK RESERVOIR WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Lakes Online