Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Nags Head Photo Gallery

Name:   1DERWHY - Email Member
Subject:   Why
Date:   11/3/2008 9:51:22 PM

Can any Obama supporter out there tell us why you are supporting him, WITHOUT talking about what someone else has done? Just based on the candidate!

Name:   Talullahhound - Email Member
Date:   11/3/2008 10:01:04 PM

I could, but I'm not going to. Suffice to say that I like his positions on the issues I care about.

I think the election is going to go down to the wire and be a very close rate. And at this point, I'm convinced it is going to be okay whichever party wins.

Date:   11/3/2008 10:06:34 PM

OK! That was not the answer I was looking, but nevertheless the one I expected to recieve. Can someone please tell me why? I have been asking this same question for a month now, and I haven't gotten a staight answer based solely on the candidate himself.

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Date:   11/3/2008 10:21:00 PM

Where ya been asking it????????? Not here.

Date:   11/3/2008 11:15:05 PM

Well you got me there dontcha!? I just joined your funhouse, but have been here reading posts for while now. I suppose you are dodging the question as well by wondering where I have been asking. I am sorry that I didn't make myself clear. I have been asking the question at private gatherings between friends, and in public arenas when the subject is brought up. So now that I have answered your question will you please answer mine. Keep in mind I would like an answer based on the candidate himself.

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Date:   11/3/2008 11:36:54 PM

First let me welcome you to the Forum. It is always nice to have a new voice of reason. I assume the reason your friends are unable to give you the answers you seek is that they too are Far Right Conservatives. Do you have any progressive free thinking Democratic friends that you have asked? It is like asking a War Eagle fan if they think Alabama should be rated number 1.

The question has been asked and answered numerous times on the Forum. You need only to use Search in the Forum tool bar and you will find the answer you are seeking. The Democrats on the Forum have decimated the right with facts proving their myths as falsehoods. The Right just needs to look at the Curic interview of Palin to get some answers that are representative of the McCain and Palin platform. 4 more years of utter confusion no different than Bush.

Tomorrow, I will be busy with the election but we can continue on Wednesday. Isn't this a great country? Just think how much greater it will be after the election!!!!! It is now too close to call.

Name:   Swimmer27 - Email Member
Date:   11/4/2008 6:51:16 AM

Positions like:

Murdering Babies
Raising Taxes
Allowing Isreal to be destroyed
Allowing Iran to have nukes
Talking nice to terrorist that want to kill us
Removing some folks from the tax roles while still giving them 'cuts' aka handouts
Redistribution of wealth ( but we know she only believes this if it is SOMEBODY ELSES WEALTH, not hers)
Notionalized health care (after all Medicaid and Medicare are stellar examples)
GUN CONTROL
Reperations for blacks
Judicial Activism
Social and Economic redistrubition of wealth

I could go on, but I think you get the point, to bad Elsie wont.

Name:   MrHodja - Email Member
Subject:   The Streak Continues
Date:   11/4/2008 7:12:03 AM

GF, you still didn't answer his question. It is about YOUR candidate, not the Republican ticket.

And your answer is?

(Sent from the Homewood Suites, Littleton, Colorado - see they do have Internet here)

Subject:   The Streak Continues
Date:   11/4/2008 7:38:39 AM

Thats right GF. I couldn't possibly know anyone who is going to vote for BO. Typical response to the question. You again dodged the question by saying that it had been answered else where on the forum. Give me an answer!! I guess that's, IF YOU HAVE ONE! NO ONE KNOWS!

Name:   lamont - Email Member
Subject:   GF- Specifics Please?
Date:   11/4/2008 8:31:35 AM

Name:   water_watcher - Email Member
Subject:   Who are you?
Date:   11/4/2008 8:34:24 AM

You just posted that you have been asking the same question for a month now and no one has answered ... yet it shows your first post as of November 3rd.

Now I thought GF was the only one with multiple alias' .... while i support your views, i do not support posts under different names, just like i would not support multiple voting.

Subject:   Unbelieveable.
Date:   11/4/2008 8:36:35 AM

You mention an interview but, no text of that interview and then you proceed directly to the Dem. "talking points," We hate Bush....... Yada, Yada, Yada. I'm no Alec Baldwin... I will remain here no matter who wins but, I have grown so weary of this Bush crap. Please, for once, show some Democratic spine and tell us exactly what you like about your candidate.

Name:   MartiniMan - Email Member
Subject:   The answer is they can't
Date:   11/4/2008 8:38:26 AM

They typically can't provide any specific reasons why except they want hope and change and are responding to emotional but vacuous rhetoric. Anytime they mention a specific issue they are inundated with reasons why he will not do this or that and it makes them question the intelligence of their decision. That is why they will always try to point to supposed flaws in McCain...they point out the sliver in McCain's eyes while ignoring the plank in Obama. Case in point is the issue of experience. They won't vote for McCain because the alleged inexperienced Palin is a heartbeat away and yet they are going to vote for the heartbeat (Obamination) who has less experience. It makes no sense whatsoever but that is what we are dealing with in this cycle.

If you saw the Howard Stern stuff where he went out and found Obama voters and started asking them if they liked specific policies (but he used McCain's positions) and they were all for it. He even asked them what they thought about Obama's VP Sarah Palin and they were all enthusiastic. Sadly, these people have the potential to cancel out our votes.......

Date:   11/4/2008 8:42:55 AM

Date:   11/4/2008 8:42:55 AM

Date:   11/4/2008 8:42:56 AM

Date:   11/4/2008 8:42:56 AM

Subject:   ??????????????
Date:   11/4/2008 8:46:05 AM

He didn't say he had been asking the ? on this forum. Geeeeesh. Is everyone a little on edge this morning? It a'int that big a deal, just the future of the United States of the Soviet Union.

Date:   11/4/2008 8:47:04 AM

DO YOU WANT MY NAME?? Trust me I am new to the board!

Date:   11/4/2008 9:24:33 AM

OK, it's a new morning and I'll have a go at answering your question, even though I know the people here will slam me for it. But, that's okay, I'm used to it.

I agree with Obama's position on the war on Iraq, stem cell research and I like his ideas on health care better than John McCain's. I have a good health care program and I don't want to give it up for a $5K health care credit. Obama will allow me to keep my current health insurance.
I am pro-choice because it allows for abortion when the health of the mother is at risk, rape and incest, but I could be satisfied that instead of a total repeal of RoeVWade, it was modified.
I'm not crazy about Obama's taxation plan and I think the development of all these "teams", civil defense, evironmental, etc is a little strange. I like Obama's position on the housing crisis better than McCain's.
I like Obama's idea of talking to other leaders because I think America should always start out talking instead of fighting. We have a strong military and we have the luxury of talking to those who don't agree with us. It doesn't mean we're going to agree with them, or change our position. John McCain wants to fight --even in his campaign retoric, he is always "fighting".
I like that Obama will put the military resources in Afghanistan where they always needed to be, instead of continuing the war in Iraq and pouring billions of dollars in there. The bad guys that we need to go after are in Afghanistan, and more specifically, in the Kyber Pass area in Pakistan.
I think the country is in a slump and I think that Obama represents the kind of change that is needed now. Now, don't misunderstand this -- but I see us at the same crossroads we were at when Ronald Reagan was elected. Was Reagan a great president? Time will tell, but he was the right man at the right moment in history to make people feel like things would be okay. And that's what I think Obama does -- he gives Americans hope.

Was Obama my first choice? No, but given the two candidates that are running, I like Obama better. I don't consider his ideas to be extreme leftist like some people on this board. I don't respect that John McCain allowed his party to bamboozle him into accepting Palin as his running mate to satisfy his party base. If he really was the maverick that he claims to be, he wouldn't have allowed that to happen. Palin is so clearly not qualified to be running for national office, and he let them force him into taking her to satisfy the extreme Christian Right Wing.

You asked the question and I'm responding. I don't expect you or anyone else to agree with me.

Name:   AUCATZ - Email Member
Subject:   Welcome!
Date:   11/4/2008 9:29:05 AM

Hope you will get a real answer. I've asked before also. There isn't much specific response in times past. However, tomorrow we will have a new President and we must hope for the best.

I'm hoping for a miracle.

Subject:   There it is
Date:   11/4/2008 9:53:58 AM

As you can see from this post it is all based on hope and change from a guy that no one knows because the media is AWOL. There is absolutely no use dissecting these views of Obama as we have done that for the last month in great detail over numerous posts and they are impervious to facts and logic.

I admire her willingness to lay this out there but it shows you why, like the Howard Stern show did, that this is about hoping against all hope that a vacuous charlatan will accomplish things that are not only contrary to his ideological bent but are not going to be the priority of a Reid/Pelosi congress.

They are going to increase taxes on all Americans by allowing the Bush tax cuts to expire: Obama will go along

They are going to redistribute wealth through tax credits to people who do not pay federal income taxes: Obama will go along

They are going to increase corporate taxes and regulation that will cost jobs and send more businesses offshore: Obama will go along.

They are going to implement the unFairness doctrine: Obama will go along

They are going to seize our 401k's and IRA's: Obama will go along

They are going to call for surrender in Iraq and Afghanistan: Obama will go along

They are going to try to nationalize the health care system: Obama will go along

They are going to try to nationalize the financial system: Obama will go along

Obama will appoint activist judges that will legislate from the bench invalidating the will of the people: Congress will joyfully go along.

Obama will respond weakly to the nuclearization of Iran and they will attack Israel: Congress will go along

Obama will institute a cap and trade scheme that will raise energy costs for all Americans and cost jobs in Ohio and Pennsylvania: Congress will go along

Obama will issue a massive number of executive orders requiring federal funding of all forms of abortion and infanticide: Congress will go along

I could keep going for hours on this but you get my point. Our only hope if Obamination is elected is that he is more ambitious than ideological ala Bill Clinton. If not, we will have the second term of Jimmy Carter and he and Reid/Pelosi will do lasting damage to our country. The problem is he will react to events, at least initially, based on his ideological world view as Clinton did (remember gays in the military, Hillarycare, etc.). Only when Clinton realized based on the change in control of Congress in the mid term elections did he moderate his views. By then the damage was done to Dems in congress although he was able to tack to the center and win reelection.

Subject:   Here ya go.....
Date:   11/4/2008 10:05:55 AM

Stem Cell Research- this one blows me away. Nobody, I repeat nobody, is outlawing Stem Cell Research. McCain says only that the government will not fund it. Who would you rather have heading up the research? The government or the private sector. If your answer is government, ignore the rest of this post and your vote should definately be for Obama.
Housing Crisis- Who caused it? Have you researched this? Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, stupid people wanting something for nothing and stupid lending institutions giving it to them and the responsible people who actually buy what they can afford are left holding the bag for the bail-out.
Health Care- Can you say "Socialized Medicine?" Good luck with keeping what you got. I can honestly say, if I did not have access to the United States Healthcare system, I would be dead. Well worth the $750 a month I pay for my wife and I.
Pro Choice- Really don't want to go there however, I feel I must, if ever so briefly. I used to have very similar views as yours. However, in my spiritual progression, I have found there really is no "fence-sitting" position on this subject. Biblically speaking, I am against it.
Military- You mention Afganistan like we are totally ignoring it. We do have troops there now but, as far as comitting more troops, once Obama's reductions in military spending take hold, there will be no additional troops to comitt there, even if we withdraw from Iraq. As far as McCain's urge to "fight," I believe you may be taking that a little out of context trying to tie that to an urge for global combat. Just my opinion.
Taxation- please research history. Oddly enough, it was a Democrat who originally suggested that reduced tax rates would increase revenues. Ever heard of John F. Kennedy? Increse taxes on the wealthy and 1 of 2 things will happen. First and foremost, people employed by small business will lose their jobs. Secondly, wealthy people are wealthy because they are smart. They will find way to shelter their money and keep it out of circulation.
Finally "Change." Be careful what you wish for. You will get your change. I can guarantee you that.
I do appreciate your honest response and respect your opinion. It's the "drive bys" by people like GF that garner no respect from me.

Date:   11/4/2008 10:32:05 AM

Give me the source that says Obama is cutting the military. I have not seen that piece of information. The only thing I have seen about Obama and the military is this: He will leave Gates as the SecDEF; that he will follow a 16 month pull out of troops in Iraq; and that he will increase the resources in Afghanistan to fight the bad guys. I haven't seen anything that would indicate that he would cut the military.

Of course, you have the right to believe as you wish about abortion and I respect your right to believe as you do. I dont' believe that repealing RvsW will end abortion. I would be for ending abortion if I believed that every child that comes into the world would be loved or put up for adoption. Realistically, I don't think that happens. But I also think that there are times of rape, incest and when a mother's health is at risk that abortion is the right answer. I'm not mandating that they have to have an abortion in those circumstances -- and this is where I think ones beliefs come into play -- if one doesn't believe in abortion then one won't have one. I don't think either of us will change the others mind.

Yes, I want federal funds to go into stem cell research, and I don't want them to pass legislation that says that fetal cells can't be used for research. I don't want the government to run stem cell research and I don't think that was ever the intent. But, I would rather the government spend money on stem cell research than continue a space program.

MM- I'm not sure why you believe that Obama will go along with all the things you have listed.

Subject:   No
Date:   11/4/2008 11:10:25 AM

We certainly won't change each others mind on abortion however, you either believe it is OK to take the life of an innocent human being or you don't. If you believe it's OK due to extenuating circumstances.... well, there's your decision.
As far as military spending, just a wild a$$ed guess on my part. Seems to always happen during Democratic campaigns searching for money. We'll see.
Where is this legislation you speek of regarding stem cell research. Once again, I just don't believe the Feds should fund it,not that it shouldn't be researched. And I would rather the money from the Space program go to just about anything other than Stem Cell Research, such as my back pocket. But, that's just my conservative greediness speaking.
I noticed you "cherry-picked" the issues in my post you wished to address. Any thoughts on the housing crisis, health care or taxation?
Just curious.

Name:   SPEARFISHER - Email Member
Subject:   One More Time
Date:   11/4/2008 11:43:43 AM

I too respect your opinion's, but I'm just afraid you are seeing this man through rose colored glasses from all of the eloquent speeches he has given. (And he does deliver a speech well) But they are empty words!!
I will state one more time before I go cast my vote for McCain/Palin that BHO scares me to death with the long term damage that he and a democrat congress will do to this country if they are put in power. Not to mention the fact that he does not have even the remote possibility of being qualified to be Commander in Chief. Heck if he weren't elected to office he could not even get a security clearance!!

Name:   Lady - Email Member
Subject:   Tallulahound
Date:   11/4/2008 11:45:57 AM

So very well put! Excellent response. Thank you for putting in print what many of us think.

Name:   ot - Email Member
Date:   11/4/2008 12:16:58 PM

i am an AUBURN fan.. and yes, i think the fat elephants should indeed be #1. i too would like for you to answer the question.

Date:   11/4/2008 12:20:41 PM

It isn't worth the time and effort to prove to you that I will be right about each and every one of those. At this point, if he wins then time will tell. For the sake of our country I hope that I am wrong about each and every one of them but I seriously doubt it.

Name:   water_watcher - Email Member
Date:   11/4/2008 1:26:42 PM

He never answers questions ... just spots back gibberish. Long agao I asked him what percent of the taxes the top 1%, 5%, 10%, 25% should pay ... not percent of income or tax rates, just what percent should they contribute of the whole pie to Washington.

If you have a mind of your own and are not just a follower, then it should be a very easy question to answer based on what you personally believe.

My guess is GF went and looked it up and he was too embarrassed to come back and say they should pay more.

The problem here with BO is he tells everyone I am going to just tax the "rich" more and they have gotten huge tax cuts from Bush ... but even after the tax cuts that everyone got and percentage wise the "rich" got a lot less ... the top 25% income earning "rich" are still paying over 90% of all the taxes.

So I guess under BO they are to pay 99.9%

Subject:   No
Date:   11/4/2008 2:56:55 PM

Okay -

Housing crisis. As I understand it, John McCain wants to spend $300B for the govenment to buy bad mortgages and renegotiate them at a reduced price. As I understand it, Barrack Obama wants to put a 90 freeze on some foreclosures. I am not in favor of the govenment buying back mortgages and reissuing them at a more favorable interest rate.
As to who created it? I don't think there is a simple answer. I've heard as many theories as there are out there. I'm not sure I even understand it all. In a nutshell I think it had to do with bad assumptions on the market regulating itself, was fueled by greed of the financial institutions and Wall Street, and unrealistic expectations of people who felt that they should be able to buy a house whether or not they could afford it. When it was made clear that there was a problem, lawmakers who could have acted did not act. Everyone kind of sat on their hands and hoped what they were being told wasn't true.
To tell you the truth, I'm not really in favor of either candidates solution. I don't know what the right solution is, but I see Obama's solution as just punting and John McCain's solution is rewarding those who don't deserve it. And where will the $300 B come from?

Health care -- I actually agree with Obama's proposal to come up with a plan like the Federal Employees have. I don't see any reason why that wouldn't be doable. I think there should be mandatory coverage for children. I don't know how one would enforce mandatory health care unless they made it mandatory deduction like medicare and SS. I'm concerned that under McCain's plan I will lose my health insurance as it stands and be forced to pay a lot more for the same coverage.

Taxes - I'm not sure where John McCain stands on taxes beyond extending the Bush tax credits. Obama wants to raise the taxes on those who earn over $250K a year. I no longer earn over $250K a year, so that doesn't bother me. I wish whoever gets in would close the tax loopholes for the wealthiest. If they could do that, they probably wouldn't need to increase taxes. I'm not a tax lawyer or even a CPA, so to say with any certainty that one will be better than another -- I don't see it. In fact, of all the issues, I trust candidates less on taxes than any other issue.

Subject:   hound
Date:   11/4/2008 4:08:20 PM

"In a nutshell I think it had to do with bad assumptions on the market regulating itself, was fueled by greed of the financial institutions and Wall Street, and unrealistic expectations of people who felt that they should be able to buy a house whether or not they could afford it. "

This sentence shows how your own bias comes through in everything you say, do, think and believe. When refering to those on Wall Street you use the word 'greed', a negative conotation, and then when refering to the buyers it just their 'unreasonable expetations'. Please explain the difference between greed and unrealistic expectations.

"Taxes - I'm not sure where John McCain stands on taxes beyond extending the Bush tax credits. Obama wants to raise the taxes on those who earn over $250K a year. I no longer earn over $250K a year, so that doesn't bother me. I wish whoever gets in would close the tax loopholes for the wealthiest. If they could do that, they probably wouldn't need to increase taxes. I'm not a tax lawyer or even a CPA, so to say with any certainty that one will be better than another -- I don't see it. In fact, of all the issues, I trust candidates less on taxes than any other issue. "

One word, HYPOCRIT. It doesn't 'bother you' becuase you aren't affected, so by extension it would bother you if you were still working and had to pay it. Once again, you show that you are all about spreading 'other peoples' wealth, just not your own.

Subject:   Swim
Date:   11/4/2008 4:31:40 PM

Swim, it loses it's sting if you don't spell it right -- it's got an "e" on the end.

This country has been spreading the wealth around for years. It's called progressive tax rates. Assumng you pay taxes, they are already spreading your money around. When my income was higher, I paid the rate that was set forth by our government. I didn't much like it, but when you are a government employee, you are required to pay your income tax or you don't have a job. And you are really not allowed to complain about it.
The problem is, the wealtiest amongst us can hire accountants and tax attorneys and other financial wizards to figure out how not to pay their fair share, according to their income. So am I sad that they have to pay a higher rate of tax? -- no. Do you think that Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey and others start foundations just because they are good people? They also off-load a good portion of their tax burden.
And I think on pocketbook issues, people do take the hardest positions on things that affect them most. How would you feel if your county doubled the property tax to increase funding for schools, but only for those that had kids in school. If you didn't have kids in public schools, would you really care?

Subject:   P.S.
Date:   11/4/2008 4:41:34 PM

Yes, I do think that Wall Street was greedy. They sold financial products that they knew were risky to make a huge profit. And I do think that a lot of people had unrealistic expectations about buying houses that they knew they couldn't afford. They took adjustable rate mortgages, didn't they? Were they worried how they would pay for the loans once the rates went up? You see, I don't buy a lot of the rationale that innocent people were snookered by unscrupulous mortgage brokers. Yes, I think it happened to a small group of people, but for the most part, I think a lot of people said "I want a house now, I'm entitled to have a house,and I'm going do whatever it takes to get it, and worry about how to pay for it later.
And I don't particularly want to have to bail them out now and make it "affordable" for them. Suppose I bought a $2M house on an adustable rate mortgage? When the rate when up, and I couldn't afford the payments, would you be in favor of the government stepping in and making it affordable for me? No, likely would say that I should not have bought a $2M house that I couldn't afford except under the most favorable rates.
And what about the people that bought up houses at favorable rates in order to flip them, but then when the market went south and they couldn't sell them, they just walked away. Should I feel sorry for them too?

Date:   11/4/2008 4:43:19 PM

That's true. Let's hope we're all here in four years so we can see what came to pass and what didn't, and we can debate it again.

Date:   11/4/2008 4:57:22 PM

You sound as if I am for the 'bailout'. If i had my way they wouldn't have gotten ONE PENNY. To big to fail my arse!! There is no such thing. IF you get forclosed on, pack yoru crap and get out. If the bank looses money on the deal, oh well, next time the guvment or jesse jackosn or al sharpton, or barney frank, or senator dowd comes round telling you have to make these loans, tell them ot go pound sand!!

By your own admission you use accountants and lawyers to reduce your tax burden while telling others they need to pay more. Definition of a HYPOCRITE, with an E.

AND BTW..........Your continued passive agressive spelling corrections say a LOT more about you than they do me. I admit freely to being a poor speller and get worse with every generation of spell checker.

Date:   11/4/2008 5:01:03 PM

The problem is two fold. Our tax system and the absence of TERM L:IMITS.

If HR 25 were passed into law and term limits initiated for ALL ELECTED OFFICES most of our problems would vanish.

HR 25 is the FairTax Plan.

URL: Fair Tax Website

Date:   11/4/2008 5:14:49 PM

No I don't use accountants and lawyers to minimize my tax burden. I'm afraid I fall into that category of rich enough to pay, but not rich enough to pay someone to find loopholes for me. I'm one of those people who are worrying each April 15th that I've paid in enough that I'm not going to get slapped with a big tax bill -- and wishing I could claim my pets and their bills as tax deductions.

And I'm not meaning to be passive agressive in noting your spelling. I would think in all the arguments we've had, you would know that there is nothing passive about me. LOL But, when you are calling me names, I think you could at least take the time to spell it right. And you are right, it says something about me -- spelling errors just jump out at me. This board is hell for people that aren't natural spellers -- no spell check that I can see.
But, if it'll make you feel better, I'll tell you something about me -- I can't add without a calculator. So I do have some understanding of the spelling problem.

Subject:   Just Wow
Date:   11/4/2008 7:53:08 PM

Lost cause. Don't even feel like responding anymore. Such a rich understanding of the housing crisis and who really caused it. And, yes, we should tax the rich more....... as long as I am not one of them. And, who do you really think will take away your pesonal healthcare? Absolutely no understanding of even the basics. How do you debate people like this? MartiniMan, she is all yours. God bless your patience.

Name:   Lady - Email Member
Subject:   Talluahhound
Date:   11/4/2008 8:16:44 PM

Hang in there! You're doing great!!!!

Subject:   Any Thoughts Of Your Own Lady?
Date:   11/4/2008 8:30:46 PM

Or are you just a cheerleader?

Date:   11/4/2008 8:57:14 PM

I'm all for term limits.

Subject:   Just Wow
Date:   11/4/2008 9:22:04 PM

Just what are your credentials that make you such an expert? Some of the smartest people in country have said that they don't understand the housing crisis, so I imagine that they would love to hear your rich insights. You must be one smart cookie. I'm sure the WH will be calling you to consult any minute now.

I haven't heard you put forth one original thought since your appearance here in these discussions. In fact, you seem to me another of the "me too" club, so excuse me if I don't feel offended by your feeble attempt at insulting me. I am smart enough to know that I don't know everything and secure enough to admit it.

Subject:   Uh.....Hound
Date:   11/4/2008 9:58:04 PM

Cheerleading comments were referring to your cheerleader, "Lady," above. Please pay attention. My aren't we edgy tonight. And no, I am no expert however, one doesn't have to be to understand the basics of the Fannie Mae/ Freedie Mac fiasco which began over a decade ago. Google is your best friend. Give it a try on this issue. And yes, I may be a member of the "me too" club but, you need to explain to me exactly what club that is before I admit membership. As Groucho Marx used to say, "I would never join a club that would have me as a member." Relax, your man is winning, we will see what the future holds. Have a good evening.

Quick Links
Nags Head News
Nags Head Photos
Nags Head Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

NagsHead.USCoast.info
THE NAGS HEAD WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Coastal Town