Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Nags Head Photo Gallery

Name:   CAT BOAT - Email Member
Subject:   Thread below......
Date:   7/3/2009 10:59:34 AM

I just read the thread below "Dadeville Farmers Market". I had skipped over it because the title did not interest me. However, with nothing to do I went back and read threads I had skipped over. It seems some of the forum members disagree with the way certain threads are pesented, or targeted at promoting business. Over the past, I have been delighted with the support from this forum. If any of my post/threads or ansewering questions is inappropriate, as many of them pertain to my business please let me know! If so my intentions were good. Just curious.

CAT

Name:   Nancy Christine II - Email Member
Subject:   Thread below......
Date:   7/3/2009 11:21:09 AM

Best I can tell from the rules, shameless open plugs are not wanted. If some one asks you, or asks anyone for help and you can answer there problem because it's a field your in, I see no harm in that at all. If it requires them needing your services I think you can tell them about your business and make a contact. You did not go out looking to promote your services. I think many of us on here own our own businesses and we all have a lot to offer. I think it's the fact someone start a topic as the owner of a business for the purpose of a broadcast announcement about there business that was posted with no intent of a coherent reply.

Name:   lamont - Email Member
Subject:   NC II.... Agree 100%
Date:   7/3/2009 11:31:22 AM

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Name:   roswellric - Email Member
Subject:   CAT
Date:   7/3/2009 11:32:05 AM

You definately keep it between the lines. Some,however well intentioned, do not and should be called out.

Name:   4thelake - Email Member
Date:   7/3/2009 11:51:19 AM

I to have had a great deal of support from the members on this forum. Some folks just spread the word around and help. I know Cat is the biggest winner on the member support. He does a great job with questions and I cannot think of one reason not to pass on new services or ideas for your business on this forum. I would have had no Idea the farmers market moved, or my prop is to small :) etc. My post a few days ago about restrapping lawn furniture is a new service we just took on. One post about it and the word is passed on. Members doing business with members is the best way to keep our local lake business going and thriving. You cant deny that the threads about local business are good info on finding services on the lake. All the respectable business here also supports the forum advertising and paying to do so. I'm just asking you all to support the folks who support this forum. You never know, you may find a brain surgeon local and you can get a lobotomy done right on your dock.

Name:   lamont - Email Member
Subject:   To Late!
Date:   7/3/2009 12:09:49 PM

Name:   MrHodja - Email Member
Date:   7/3/2009 7:23:17 PM

I can get WHAT done on my dock?

:>)

NH

Name:   jethro - Email Member
Date:   7/4/2009 8:36:17 AM

I had rather have a bottle in front of me,than a frontal lomoboty

Name:   Mack - Email Member
Subject:   Cat, IMHO..
Date:   7/6/2009 6:32:22 PM

you do not ORIGINATE (in my memory) posts to the forum about broken boat stuff, or bimini tops stuff, or fish bait, or fresh crab legs available. I think you merely answer questions about boat maintenance when Someone Else asks a question or poses a question. Different, to me.
Nuff' Said. No problem with reasonable Lakers.

Quick Links
Nags Head News
Nags Head Photos
Nags Head Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

NagsHead.USCoast.info
THE NAGS HEAD WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Coastal Town