Lakes Online Forum
2,976 messages
Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Bear Creek Reservoir Photo Gallery

Name:   CAT BOAT - Email Member
Subject:   Just got interesting call.....
Date:   10/1/2009 2:36:19 PM

Got a call from the shop just now. NC2 has shown up unannounced at Cathouse. What you think is gonna come of this? CAT is going into hiding for a while.

Name:   BoatsRFun - Email Member
Date:   10/1/2009 2:47:35 PM

Sounds like the hos hang out is starting to work again.......lol...I'm in trouble now!!!

Date:   10/1/2009 2:53:18 PM

Well, I did give it a good cleaning and I am trying a new bait I found. Maybe it is working again!

Date:   10/1/2009 2:59:23 PM

What are you using for "bait"???

Date:   10/1/2009 3:03:39 PM

"Dolla Bills" and "Vodka shooters".

Name:   mckaygmc - Email Member
Date:   10/1/2009 3:23:08 PM

Ya'll ain't right..LOL

Name:   Nancy Christine II - Email Member
Date:   10/1/2009 5:28:54 PM

Well we made it out of the woods. I got to meet this most intelligent well spoken lady who said she was the Director and official owner of this fine establishment. I asked where the help was and she pointed to 2 fine gentlemen working hard hard and doing incredible work to build that business. I said to her, no the guy Steve who claims he owns the place. Well at this point I think she had eaten a jalapeno pepper because her face got red and she muttered something about that guy, he only wants to be around the hose hangout and about how he's not there right now and who knows when he'll be back, At this point I felt I had gotten Cat in trouble so I changed the subject and got a tour of the shop and had some girl talk and then told her I had to be getting on with my errands and I would try to stop back by some other time. It is a Great shop! Great Folks, Great Boats! Great Work!

Name:   GoneFishin - Email Member
Date:   10/1/2009 5:31:46 PM

Sounds like you'll been drinking vodka shooters for lunch. Too funny!!!!!!

Date:   10/1/2009 6:05:20 PM

Yea you know, now that you mention that, there were a bunch of dixe cups with vodka and some loose money around back. I thought it was complementary drinks for the guests.

Subject:   NC2.....
Date:   10/1/2009 9:35:37 PM

I am glad you took the time to come by. I wish I had been there, we would have shut the place down and had conversation and good time with all. Sorry I was away. We will get together next weekend for a party. I have to check football schedule so that we have little conflict. BRF called me, and he is the one that had the idea of starting this entire thread. I hope I will get to see you next time you drop in. One day, I will learn not to listen to BRF. He tends to get me in trouble. I hope you found everything at our shop in order.

steve

Date:   10/1/2009 9:46:07 PM

Thanks...just throw me under the bus...in your famous words "What ever".......I am glad you got that hos hang out fixed tho, when's the party????????????

Date:   10/1/2009 10:21:18 PM

Hey Steve, Thanks. I was in the area and decided to see where you were and it took some work to find it but no more that some would to find mine. We have about the same set up. CR, in the woods, Shop near Home. Any way, I spoke to Dee Dee and she said you were out but I asked to drop by any way. Next week for the Party you say?
Will be there.DEE DEE was great, nice shop, nice crew there and I got to stand by the Hose Hangout. WOW! Should have worn my leather boots!

Kewl Beanz!

Name:   Maverick - Email Member
Date:   10/1/2009 10:54:54 PM

You in BIG TROUBLE, have you not seen her sub-machine gun. If I were you I would did a deep hole and not come out for at least 6 months.

Quick Links
Bear Creek Reservoir News
Bear Creek Reservoir Photos
Bear Creek Reservoir Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

BearCreek.LakesOnline.com
THE BEAR CREEK RESERVOIR WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Lakes Online