Lakes Online Forum
2,976 messages
Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Bar Harbor Photo Gallery

Welcome, Guest Select View Mode: [ classic | beta | recent ]
Name:   MartiniMan The author of this post is registered as a member - Email Member
Subject:   The smoking gun proof of Biden corruption
Date:   8/2/2023 8:34:43 AM (updated 8/2/2023 8:37:24 AM)

Below is an email from Burisma official to Hunter in 2015.  Read the entire thing but obviously focus on the highlighted parts.  And what followed this email?  Joseph Biden, VPOTUS, went to Ukraine and threatened to withhold $1B in funds unless they fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma and its oligarch leader.  Here is the transcript of what he said.

And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t. So they said they had — they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to — or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said — I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired.

We already know that the various cutout entities controlled by various family members got $10M from Burisma, as well as Hunter's sweetheart board seat at $50K per month.  Quid. Pro. Quo. And this is just the tip of the iceberg I can assure you.

Other messages in this thread:View Entire Thread
The smoking gun proof of Biden corruption - MartiniMan - 8/2/2023 8:34:43 AM
     Nothing to see here, move along - Lifer - 8/2/2023 11:08:08 AM

Quick Links
Bar Harbor News
Bar Harbor Photos
Bar Harbor Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us