Lakes Online Forum
2,976 messages
Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
New London Photo Gallery

Welcome, Guest Select View Mode: [ classic | beta | recent ]
Name:   Talullahhound The author of this post is registered as a member - Email Member
Subject:   The Democrat party sure hates them some Jews
Date:   10/22/2023 7:21:12 PM

I know it is one and the same, but the media is pushing the narrative on Palestine.  I'm not a fan of Blinken, but he really put Margaret Bennen of Meet the Press in her place today.  She asked him why the US doesn't tell Israel that "enough is enough" and he lit into her asking her why no one told Hamas that two weeks ago when they massacred Israelis in their home, at bus stops and at a music festival.  She still tried to pursue poor dead Palestinians.  He didn't cut her any slack.  

I think seeeing whatever videos and photographs that were shown to him in Israel deeply affected him. Much more than they did Biden, who is trying to put a leash on Israel in their response.  This thing is going to blow up, no matter what weak, ineffectual wordplay Biden puts out there.  The President of Isreals said in an interview that the ground attack was being delayed at the insistence of the US. 

People are going to have to get used to the idea of collateral damage.  It's sad, it is unfortunate, but in war, it's something tht is going to happen. I don't believe that anyone in WWII was crying over dead Nazis.  

I am so convinced that WWIII is coming, today I ordered my first two tubs of shelf stable food.  There is going to be a massive gas shortage shorlly and all the financial markets are saying the recession is coming.  It's going to get bad and Americans are going to be left in shock.  I was in HS during the last gas shortage.  My mother worked for Sears who allowed their employees to fill their cars on the even and odd days, so we were in good shape.  Biden has drawn down our.oil reserves and I don't know what he thinks he's going to do when this happens.  

In the meantime, he is strolling on the beach with Jill and our idiot House of Representatives went home after nominating 12 possible Spekaer of the House candidates.  We're nothing more than a house of cards and it's all going to crumble.

Other messages in this thread:View Entire Thread
The Democrat party sure hates them some Jews - MartiniMan - 10/22/2023 11:26:31 AM
     The Democrat party sure hates them some Jews - lakngulf - 10/22/2023 4:40:44 PM
     The Democrat party sure hates them some Jews - Talullahhound - 10/22/2023 7:21:12 PM
          The Democrat party sure hates them some Jews - Lifer - 10/22/2023 7:44:35 PM
               The Democrat party sure hates them some Jews - Carlson - 10/26/2023 5:52:58 PM

Quick Links
New London News
New London Photos
New London Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site
Advertise With Us

NewLondon.USCoast.info
THE NEW LONDON WEBSITE

Copyright 2024, Coastal Town