Bear Creek Reservoir Topics: Lies, Lies and More Lies !!!
(Bear Creek Reservoir Specific)
9 messages
Updated 11/3/2023 6:12:58 AM
Lakes Online Forum
83,606 messages
Updated 4/30/2024 9:09:31 AM
Lakes Online Forum
5,193 messages
Updated 4/3/2024 3:47:36 AM
(Bear Creek Reservoir Specific)
0 messages
Updated
Lakes Online Forum
4,169 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 11:05:05 PM
Lakes Online Forum
4,260 messages
Updated 3/24/2024 9:24:45 AM
Lakes Online Forum
2,976 messages
Updated 3/20/2024 11:53:43 PM
Lakes Online Forum
98 messages
Updated 4/15/2024 1:00:58 AM
Bear Creek Reservoir Photo Gallery

Welcome, Guest Select View Mode: [ classic | beta | recent ]
Name:   Maverick The author of this post is registered as a member - Email Member
Subject:   Lies, Lies and More Lies !!!
Date:   5/13/2006 8:57:45 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know about a situation I just encountered with another LM Rental Owner and get you thoughts

A gentleman called me last week and stated he wanted to rent my house for the week of August 25th, etc. but was waiting to hear back from 2 other couples before finalizing the dates. So he asked that I send him my rental agreement. Then I received an email back the other day saying his plans had changed and they could no longer rent our home.

Guess what - I was looking at some of the Lake Martin Rental and there was one which had VERY SIMLIAR language to my rental ad and the contact name was Anthony, same first name of person that called me inquiring about renting the week of August 25th. So I copied and pasted the daytime telephone number into Google and loll and behold the company name for the daytime telephone number was Americare Benefits, and guess what the prospective renter's email address was acamericare@hotmail.com.

So make a long story short all Anthony really wanted was a copy of my rental agreement, for his use.

My question is do we live in a society so full of lies and deceits that one person can no longer just call another and say something like, I really like your rental ad on Lake Martin could you help me out. Actually to tell the truth I have had several people call me and ask just that and I have been more than happy to spend time with them and help them out with setting up the rental ad and providing them with my rental agreement.

So Anthony - I am sure you will not reply to the email I just sent you so good luck with the rental of your house. Just next time tell the truth, as the truth will set you free, my friend!!!
Other messages in this thread:View Entire Thread
Lies, Lies and More Lies !!! - Maverick - 5/13/2006 8:57:45 PM
     Lies, Lies and More Lies !!! - jawjagal - 5/13/2006 9:11:23 PM
          MAVIEEEEEEE - GoneFishin - 5/14/2006 4:35:12 PM

Quick Links
Bear Creek Reservoir News
Bear Creek Reservoir Photos
Bear Creek Reservoir Videos

About Us
Contact Us
Site Map
Search Site